Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
8%2FYYMA.png

Overview:
A lewd rouguelike where you have to collect cards and abilities to better fuck your opponents.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-30
Release Date: 2024-05-29
Developer: Ellabelle - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.08
Language: English
Voice: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-5.png

Last edited:

DarkWerr

Feb 4, 2018
how do i change teh size of teh window?
Same problem here, I can't play it on my ultra wide monitor, because some of the buttons are out of reach
Make a shortcut and add this command: -window-mode borderless -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080
If it doesn't work, you can try changing the width/height and deactivating fullscreen with: -screen-fullscreen 0
Full list of commands .

Reactions: Kekd

jackofall39

Mar 2, 2022
how do i change teh size of teh window?
I had to use regedit on windows.
If you go to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ellabelle\Short Stax" you can change "Screenmanager Resolution Height" and "Screenmanager Resolution Width" by double clicking on it, selecting the decimal checkbox on the right, and setting whatever resolution you want.
You can exit fullscreen by pressing ALT+Enter after launching the game.

Oct 13, 2017
I had to use regedit on windows.
If you go to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ellabelle\Short Stax" you can change "Screenmanager Resolution Height" and "Screenmanager Resolution Width" by double clicking on it, selecting the decimal checkbox on the right, and setting whatever resolution you want.
You can exit fullscreen by pressing ALT+Enter after launching the game.
Damn, I wish devs wouldn't skip unity's setting window on launch.

Reactions: jackofall39

fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
From what I've played, Turbo-Slut is by far the strongest class. Yeah for the first floor it's kinda bad but after you get it set up there's no stopping it. I managed to get to floor 10 before getting bored and quitting as I'd beat almost every enemy in one turn unless they had some kind of damage negation passive.

rettel

Nov 9, 2017
From what I've played, Turbo-Slut is by far the strongest class. Yeah for the first floor it's kinda bad but after you get it set up there's no stopping it. I managed to get to floor 10 before getting bored and quitting as I'd beat almost every enemy in one turn unless they had some kind of damage negation passive.
Teach me sensei. Post deck

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes