VN Ren'Py Completed Short Story [v1.0] [DDfunlol]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
How many games is this dude going to make at once? He should focus on one game (and his English) or two at most. Dude has like 5 projects going, and they're ALL cuck games so it's not like he's doing different style projects.
I don't understand your criticism :

This Dev is making us happy with 4 games, none of which are abandoned or on hold, for each one of them updates are coming, some at a swift pace some at a lower pace.

AND he wants to make us even more happy with some very new stuff in Renpy, the engine almost everybody here is always wining about to get instead of RPGM, an engine he had no knowledge of before, the engine he is experimenting with in his FREE time, just to pleasure us, the users on this forum, of which the most are here not paying 1 single dollar for like a 1000 games !

AND then still naging and bitching about the pace of updates, the number of games, the content being with or without NTR, because whohoho they might piss their pants if they happen to see it without former notice, scared of the 'funny' English, and so on and so on...

I say : BIG thank you to @ddfunlol for sharing your nice creation with us ! I enjoyed it very much, and I'm looking forward to more of this. Keep up the good spirit (y)

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Why does Quentin ask Bill if his balls are empty after he took a piss ? You know that's not where urine is stored, right ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asuka
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote