RPGM Shotaku Quest ~ My Okichin is being targeted! [ハリケーンドットコム]

juandup97

Sep 6, 2021
How do you cure summer? I went to the house with the grandpa that makes the juice but he asked for an item that i forgot and cant find. I'm already at the demon castle and she's still sick.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
How do you cure summer? I went to the house with the grandpa that makes the juice but he asked for an item that i forgot and cant find. I'm already at the demon castle and she's still sick.
1-using your ship, go to the far north of the map and look for a pirate ship there,
check the chest in the pirate milf room & get the cure item from her or just talk to her.

2-take the item to the granpa juice guy to get the juice from him.

3-take the juice to the sick princess.

Last edited:
Reactions: juandup97

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
this is the DRM uncracked version.

would be nice to figure out a way to remove the DRM from it.
Ok so I used the work file link and it tells me to enter the serial code. I get the serial code from the game.exe file and then try to enter it in the field provided when you run the startup.exe but it doesn't work. Any help please

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Ok so I used the work file link and it tells me to enter the serial code. I get the serial code from the game.exe file and then try to enter it in the field provided when you run the startup.exe but it doesn't work. Any help please
this is the DRM uncracked version.
that's the DRM version, would be best to delete it.

also the game got cracked, and now fully playable without any serial code or startup.exe.

i made a request to upload it to the games section,
sadly it got rejected due to rule 7, and all the links to the cracked version here got purged.

this game is not allowed to be uploaded here,
would be best to check other H games upload sites like anime-share etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: LioMatt63

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Reactions: LioMatt63

Kairuser

Apr 15, 2018
1634964154812.png i followed the queen in the 2nd catsle's cluego thethe north, in the shotaku club house, talked with her, trigger the event, then go to the cave, in the west, get the silver key, and stuck, idek what to do from there, where to find the princess, i traveled back to older location, but no new dialog, no clue, no map what so ever, also walking in the "real world" is really slow lmao

Dannyboy9971

Oct 31, 2017
View attachment 1464743 i followed the queen in the 2nd catsle's cluego thethe north, in the shotaku club house, talked with her, trigger the event, then go to the cave, in the west, get the silver key, and stuck, idek what to do from there, where to find the princess, i traveled back to older location, but no new dialog, no clue, no map what so ever, also walking in the "real world" is really slow lmao
If you go north from where you first started and keep going past a grove of trees, there's a little town you meet her in at the inn. It's just pretty much straight north and you might have to take a slight right turn to not hit the trees

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
Once I got the boat everything went to hell. I think I resolved quests I hadn't even started and had to backtrack to find the "current" quest. I got a thing from the lesbian thief and then found a whole town talking about her thirty minutes later. I had a red ball and a yellow ball and I didn't know why and then summer got sick and made everything worse. I came here to find out how to cure her and after doing that I can say I'm pretty sure she's just fucked because I went to the wrong places at the wrong time and now none of the quest items are registering for relevant NPCs.

Game is neat, but I'm just going to snag that full save instead of try to salvage my own file. -__-

Kyanba

Mar 25, 2021
Hello, when I go to the tree for the glasses and I press enter or space nothing happens, I have obviously been talking to the other princess before, can you help me?