3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
This is for those having trouble finding the colored glasses, to the west of the castle where summer is princess of is a cave, at the bottom of that place you can find the silver key, when you use that key on the silver door at the moonmun castle silver door there is a talking fire that explains about hiding something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GiuGiu

Aug 23, 2017

Here is my Linux build for ShotaConQuest ~They're After My Dick~ [Final].

Let me know if there are ny issues with it.
First congratulations for the initiative. I was wondering if it was worth it to migrate from Windows to Linux. Your alternative is more viable than creating an atmosphere in Wine or Lutris (I think). Could you share the method of this portability? I didn't have the opportunity to test it but, it just run the executable?

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I'm stuck missing one of the balls, I got silver, red, copper and gold, any hint? Ty
there is one in the temple that have a woman stuck in the wall,you get other after that sex battle,after you get the key that open prison get back to the city where you find princes summer and enter in that gold door,in the vagina tower there is another orbe and in the mansion(that's is the first one that you can get) I just remember these places but I don't know what orbe you will find in each one.

Reactions: atpleinpa

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
First congratulations for the initiative. I was wondering if it was worth it to migrate from Windows to Linux. Your alternative is more viable than creating an atmosphere in Wine or Lutris (I think). Could you share the method of this portability? I didn't have the opportunity to test it but, it just run the executable?
First off, thanks. I'm not the best person to ask that question to. I've been living in Linux for basically all my life (as far back as I can remmber) so I am a bit biased but I'm also just gonna say. If your OS of choice works for you then stick to it.

This is a native Linux build of the game, so unlike `wine` where you would run the `exe` file this is using native Linux libraries and files to do all the work. Lutris is just a gamelauncher that has built in runners into it so if you were wanting to run the original version of the game on Lutris it would just be the same as using `wine`. The only upside is that it would handle the heavy lifting of setting it up for you.

You just run the `nw` file to start the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
Help
I'm giving up searchin xD
I'm unable to find the copper ball its said that the king of eleconders has it but WHERE IS THAT :(

edit: I'm dumb and who can read is clearly in advantage xD

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Help
I'm giving up searchin xD
I'm unable to find the copper ball its said that the king of eleconders has it but WHERE IS THAT :(

edit: I'm dumb and who can read is clearly in advantage xD
balls locations (use the map & explore the available locations possible).

1-one is in armored king demon castle[he gives you an arena match quest], you reach it by ship.

2-pirate ship quest, go to the town where you got the ship, talk to everyone and accept the quest, sail north to find the stranded ship.

3-in a big mansion somewhere south west in the world map, its filled with robot maids.

4-in the 3rd town you visted [close to the cursed princess castle], its behind a gold door, you'll fight a boss for it.

5-small ice town, far south east of the map, you go to it by boat,
finish the shy royal girl father quest.

how to get the golden key it'll be a really long guide, i advise visiting the small shrines on the map for useful hints on where to explore.

What do I have to do there, he doesn't open the door.
you need to have all the balls & possibly ultimate black dick weapon from one of the shrine monk quest to unlock this door.

Last edited:

dlo111

Mar 29, 2020
Got all the balls and ruby ring but don't know how to get to the last area on the large island in the southeast. Anyone got advice?

1635475473935.png

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Got all the balls and ruby ring but don't know how to get to the last area on the large island in the southeast. Anyone got advice?

go to the town where the [aggressive princess follower got poisoned by a poisoned brat],
there's a new door near that poisoned brat house.

Reactions: dlo111
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes