3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
-go to the town where you got the ship
-use the silver key to open the silver door and get the quest from the old man living there
-using the ship, go north and look for the pirate ship stranded there to get the pirate ball item
-talk to the pirate ship crew members and then go to the pirate milf room on the ship and ask her for the juice making item.
-take it to the juice old guy etc.
I've talked to the old man in the town where you get the ship, he just tells me that he'll reward me if I find his treasure now... but I still can't find a ship in the ocean to the north? I've gotten the other 4 orbs, as far as I can tell this ship is the last thing I'm missing but it just doesn't exist for me

EDIT: I found it... The trigger isn't the old man in the house that needs the key, it's the old man sitting outside.

Reactions: Voxon

ricardo911

Dec 21, 2018
Jesus christ this game is poorly made....where the fuck in the Princess???Literally cant progress because I have no idea where to go....
after you get the silver key go to where your kingdom is so where your adventure began go north east from your kingdom theres a small town there called lizalie go to the inn and upstairs is princess summer after after she joins you go to her kingdom adn go to her room

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
only 2 things:

1) "Prince Chota" hehehe!! im dying~

2) why the NTR tag? ._.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
I haven't finished the game due to losing interest but I've made it to the last dungeon and saw no gangrape scenes so unless it's a final boss scene it's more than likely avoidable. The tentacle scene happens to a stranger, you never meet the girl until the scene and I'm not sure if she even has a scene with the mc. The brown haired girl is a straight up rapist who is said to frequent a "shota club", rapes the mc, and more than once solicits sex from other boys in front of you. Her brother even mentions that they have sex before you meet her. The silver haired girl is being raped by an invisible enemy when you first meet her and you can't do anything about it until you get a special item.

I don't like ntr but contrary to what I just said this game never feels like it has any. The mc dislikes sex and shows no romantic interest in either of the girls through a majority of the game (I assume to the end, I could be wrong) but both are so comically slutty for boys from the very start (especially summer) that they never come across as anything more than a device to reinforce the shota focus of the game. In fact most female npcs young and old want to bang the mc or other boys, it's not meant to be taken too seriously and unfortunately a lot of the humor gets lost due to the nature of the translation.

This doesn't need the ntr tag in my opinion.
So another Non-NTR game tagged as NTR.
Ruining it for people that avoid it because of the NTR tag.
And for those that search for the NTR tag.
Got it.

*edit* Thank you mods.

Last edited:

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
White Bomber,
dlsite: Supported languages: Japanese
and nothing about any kind of translation in the description. Correct this "official" thing mister troll, please.

P.S.
or give a proof of the "official" nature of the MTL.

ty, for sharing anyways.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
White Bomber,
dlsite: Supported languages: Japanese
and nothing about any kind of translation in the description. Correct this "official" thing mister troll, please.

P.S.
or give a proof of the "official" nature of the MTL.

ty, for sharing anyways.

Added it as an honest mocking joke.

The game Engrish transulation quality is MTL,
it sold as a priced product with a DRM lock on it, to probably hide the fact that its MTL.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
My thoughts exactly...literally didn't help whatsoever....this is why details matter...

On the word map,
go to the big tree near the cursed princess castle/south of town, and press the action buttion on it,
you're supposed to fight a mini-boss for the glasses.

Cant find pirate ship. The way up north is blocked by rocks.
-Go to the town where you got the ship and talk to everybody there.

-using the ship, sail north of the map and look for a stranded pirate ship in the ocean.

Reactions: TGIL
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes