3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
wow..... this MC is just.... a whiney whimp. Hate on the first sight! Can't wait to get this little pussyboy humilated :D

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
Can ya think of any? Genuinely interested, traps are fine too.
Succubus Affection goes both ways: You're a shota who has to make pacts with every monster girl in the village because they are going on heat, and how you make pacts? Simple, sex. It goes both ways because if get down you're raped, if you get the girl down(or horny) you get her, 2 animations(simple who's more dominant) for each girl, around 20+ girls.

Reactions: Bloemkool
Mar 2, 2020
I fucking hate the trend for good pixel animation games to include little boys as the player character, when can I play a good pixel game where I can RP myself as a Mega Thundercock Chad, a 7 foot tall Macho Man with a 2 foot long cock and rather large balls, along with an absolute dumptruck of an ass that all females wish they could have. Please make this happen.

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
Playing through for the first time, saw someone say to get the juice to help summer it's in the pirate ship after getting one of the golden balls. I got the golden ball from there but there's no chest and no one I talk to gives anything for the potion or whatever? The guy just always says "It's a difficult order..."

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
Playing through for the first time, saw someone say to get the juice to help summer it's in the pirate ship after getting one of the golden balls. I got the golden ball from there but there's no chest and no one I talk to gives anything for the potion or whatever? The guy just always says "It's a difficult order..."
never mind just figured it out, after getting the golden ball from the merchant, head back to the pirate ship. Then talk to the people below the deck inside the ship and they should talk about the ingredient you need for the potion. Then head back up to the captain and a new event will occur...

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
WHY IS "X" SHOTA GAME APROVED AND NOT "Y" SHOTA GAME????!!!! :rolleyes:

But for real, what are the standards the staff use to aprove one and reject another, for example:
any hint of realistic design [heavy detailed looks] for shota & loli+milfs & girls in the product---->will goes against rule 7,
any shota or loli content from dai2hokenshistru/NTRMAN/Osanagocoronokimini etc will always get rejected & mass reported by the moral busy-bodies.

it has to be 100% all the way cartoony/animu.

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte

Projekt_FIJI

Oct 10, 2020
Anybody know how to make Summer better after meeting the kid in Ferranour? Fyi I played the game in Jap before the translation happened and that was where I left off and I don't know what to do from there. I also talked to the old guy that was suppose to help us with something but I don't know what it was. So any help would be welcome.

Sep 6, 2017
any hint of realistic design [heavy detailed looks] for shota & loli+milfs & girls in the product---->will goes against rule 7,
any shota or loli content from dai2hokenshistru/NTRMAN/Osanagocoronokimini etc will always get rejected & mass reported by the moral busy-bodies.

it has to be 100% all the way cartoony/animu.
Too bad, but well, what can we do.

• Sad
Reactions: Savec
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes