3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Anybody know how to make Summer better after meeting the kid in Ferranour? Fyi I played the game in Jap before the translation happened and that was where I left off and I don't know what to do from there. I also talked to the old guy that was suppose to help us with something but I don't know what it was. So any help would be welcome.
-go to the town where you got the ship
-use the silver key to open the silver door and get the quest from the old man living there
-using the ship, go north and look for the pirate ship stranded there to get the pirate ball item
-talk to the pirate ship crew members and then go to the pirate milf room on the ship and ask her for the juice making item.
-take it to the juice old guy etc.

Reactions: Projekt_FIJI

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Word of warning for those who are only here for reverse-rape MC-only content:

There is a gangrape NTR scene on the two main LIs. (brunette and silver hair).
And a tentacle rape scene on a possible sub-LI.

No idea if either are avoidable though. The CGs for the gang-rape NTR are called bonus (in japanese) so I would assume that one at least is avoidable, and is also only 2 still cgs. Since all their other scenes are with MC only (also one where he is duplicated 2 times somehow).

Only the tentacle one is animated in any capacity so that would be the only unavoidable one if any are.
I haven't finished the game due to losing interest but I've made it to the last dungeon and saw no gangrape scenes so unless it's a final boss scene it's more than likely avoidable. The tentacle scene happens to a stranger, you never meet the girl until the scene and I'm not sure if she even has a scene with the mc. The brown haired girl is a straight up rapist who is said to frequent a "shota club", rapes the mc, and more than once solicits sex from other boys in front of you. Her brother even mentions that they have sex before you meet her. The silver haired girl is being raped by an invisible enemy when you first meet her and you can't do anything about it until you get a special item.

I don't like ntr but contrary to what I just said this game never feels like it has any. The mc dislikes sex and shows no romantic interest in either of the girls through a majority of the game (I assume to the end, I could be wrong) but both are so comically slutty for boys from the very start (especially summer) that they never come across as anything more than a device to reinforce the shota focus of the game. In fact most female npcs young and old want to bang the mc or other boys, it's not meant to be taken too seriously and unfortunately a lot of the humor gets lost due to the nature of the translation.

This doesn't need the ntr tag in my opinion.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Feeling like Freud here noting all the people who claims this game is gay for having femdom/reverse rape. :unsure:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I haven't finished the game due to losing interest but I've made it to the last dungeon and saw no gangrape scenes so unless it's a final boss scene it's more than likely avoidable. The tentacle scene happens to a stranger, you never meet the girl until the scene and I'm not sure if she even has a scene with the mc. The brown haired girl is a straight up rapist who is said to frequent a "shota club", rapes the mc, and more than once solicits sex from other boys in front of you. Her brother even mentions that they have sex before you meet her. The silver haired girl is being raped by an invisible enemy when you first meet her and you can't do anything about it until you get a special item.

I don't like ntr but contrary to what I just said this game never feels like it has any. The mc dislikes sex and shows no romantic interest in either of the girls through a majority of the game (I assume to the end, I could be wrong) but both are so comically slutty for boys from the very start (especially summer) that they never come across as anything more than a device to reinforce the shota focus of the game. In fact most female npcs young and old want to bang the mc or other boys, it's not meant to be taken too seriously and unfortunately a lot of the humor gets lost due to the nature of the translation.

yeah, after looking through I was thinking that tentacle scene might be on some random. Is mainly that bonus gang-rape scene that is NTR in this.
Which from what you have said is likely some bonus thing you have to seek out.

As for the other scenes you mentioned though, as far as I can tell from what you have mentioned they likely wouldn't be.

Anyway doesn't sound like my cup of tea. I prefer characters that aren't whores/town bikes XD

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
afaik there is none, it's just interpreting a tentacle rape scene as "ntr" so the whole game is tagged ntr.
It's kinda like tagging GTA as a racing simulation because you have cars.
Nah, that was a "possibly NTR I don't know." which now i know it isn't, is just some random girl.
The NTR scene is a gangrape scene on the two main LIs.
Which has only two CGs, and may have to be sought out to find, so probably avoidable. (the file name is bonus in japanese so).
While a minor scene, is still NTR. And thus enough for the game to have the tag here.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Nah, that was a "possibly NTR I don't know." which now i know it isn't, is just some random girl.
The NTR scene is a gangrape scene on the two main LIs.
Which has only two CGs, and may have to be sought out to find, so probably avoidable. (the file name is bonus in japanese so).
While a minor scene, is still NTR. And thus enough for the game to have the tag here.
Maybe, didn't finish the game, but my answer still stands from what I played.
NTR is about a scenario where the girls in a romantic relation with mc are stolen by someone (and in this website also includes consensual stuff like netorase), not "thirsty girls raped by rando or even tentacles in one scene in a bad/bonus end, mc doesn't care because he's not even romantically involved with them".
The game isn't ntr at all for anyone into this fetish, and probably not either for people who would play it unless they see even tentacles scenes in harem ecchi manga as ntr.

Thanks for the clarification, it even makes less sense then to tag it as NTR...

Last edited:

Evil987

May 27, 2018
games that are not built around NTR but have only 1 or 2 scenes (especially when they are optional) where someone that have some kind of bond mith the MC is gangraped (or similar), are not, and never will be "NTR games". period.

however, i understand the necessity to properly tag games to let the potential players know what kind of content there will be there, and while the presence of this kind of content NEED to be written somewhere (people must know if and what some controversy content are in the game or not after all, even if that content is extremely small), that must not be enough to tagged the entire game with that fetish. a simple warning that say "the game have some optional and/or small ntr/guro/scat scene" is, imho, enough.

but this is a well know problem of this specific forum, that desperately need tags differentiation (that, sadly, will probably never happen).

The game isn't ntr at all for anyone into this fetish, and probably not either for people who would play it unless they see even tentacles scenes in harem ecchi manga as ntr.
100% agree.

Mar 11, 2020
.....alright so I talked to the old man in lupugana asking if we know about the pirate ship. Some might've answered no and then he tells you to go to the house with silver door. I answered yes and then the oldman proceeds to tell me about the pirate ship appearing in the north. Then I went to see if it spawned and it did
so you ma man are a hero many thanks too you brother

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
but this is a well know problem of this specific forum, that desperately need tags differentiation (that, sadly, will probably never happen).
Just separating ntr/netorare from cuckold/netorase would make my life so much easier finding stuff here.
Nowadays I just assume if the story is western made, it's cuckold/netorase and slut wife sharing, not netorare, and I'm almost always right, outside of the cases like here where the game will not appeal to people into ntr, since it's not an ntr story anyway.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Really, if you haven't started it yet grab the start at level 5 and 500 gold. You'll save a lot of time grinding and frustration lol. Even after grinding to level 6 I miss way too often with both chars fighting the starting enemies. The balance is non-existent. You get the rare 1 enemy you can kill fast enough (giving trash exp and gold) or you get 4 enemies that will decimate you if not wipe. At least at first when you most need to go back to heal those scrolls take several kills to buy when 1 - 3 will leave you half dead. If you aren't using "sex water" as repellent you'll get random fights even after 1 step. And the flashes here and there.
It could be better if it was more rewarding at least at the beginning and with non-boss enemies, not this hardcore. Save often.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes