3.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Mar 11, 2020
its in the pirate ship,
the pirate ship stranded is in the far north of the map.

the super juice item is in the pirate milf room inside a chest,
after getting one of the main stone from the pirate,
go to her room and ask her for the item and then take this item to the juice old man etc.
thx for the answer but then my game is probably bugged out i dont find any ship in the north is it on shore ore in the middle of the ocean?

weedeau

Nov 13, 2018
Can any of you find the pirate ship? Supposedly it's at the north of Lupagana but I haven't found it and I looked everywhere. Starting to get worried that my game or save might be bugged

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
I really wish we could get a dominant (straight!!!) shota game for once. :(

ill name fee english released ones, most of them arn't on this site for obvious reasons.
-robozou
-The Little Brave ~I do not want to be the Brave Man~ (it has both sumbissive & dominant options)
-oneshota natsuyasumi
-sex every day with my shut-in big sister
etc

Reactions: darkdepths

Daveson3

Aug 27, 2018
its in the pirate ship,
the pirate ship stranded is in the far north of the map.

the super juice item is in the pirate milf room inside a chest,
after getting one of the main stone from the pirate,
go to her room and ask her for the item and then take this item to the juice old man etc.
I am certain I looked everwhere on this worldmap. But no bloody pirate ship. Does anyone have a more precise hint than "north"?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
thx for the answer but then my game is probably bugged out i dont find any ship in the north is it on shore ore in the middle of the ocean?

I am certain I looked everwhere on this worldmap. But no bloody pirate ship. Does anyone have a more precise hint than "north"?

iv found my old save,
-first get the silver key,
-go to the town where you got the ship,
there's a house with silver door, talk to the sailor guy and get the quest/hint from him.
-go north and look for the ship north

Daveson3

Aug 27, 2018
iv found my old save,
-first get the silver key,
-go to the town where you got the ship,
there's a house with silver door, talk to the sailor guy and get the quest/hint from him.
-go north and look for the ship north
hmm, maybe I sequence broke it by doing some other stuff.
Thanks for the reply though

Ippondatara

Sep 2, 2020
Yeah, I suspect that there's some sort of unintentional softlock in the game. I spoke with the sailor and the merchant in the town where you get the boat, and sailed the entire length of the ocean north-to-south and east-to-west, and haven't seen any pirate ship. I think that if you do some specific thing out of order, or in a way the developer didn't expect, you can't beat the game, and I have no idea what that might have been.

I even bought the game, too, and feel rather ripped off for it given that it's not actually English-translated as is advertised on the store page and can be softlocked just by playing the game normally.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
TBH, its not there in NG+.

in my previous save, i found the ship last after doing all the other ball collecting events on the map,
i don't know what triggered it to show up.

the pirate ship is needed to progress the main quest,
did you talk to the immortal drunk witch that gives you the main ball collecting missions?

Last edited:

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I'm stuck after getting the silver key in the dungeon and visiting the shottoko club. The silver key seems to open two doors but nothing really happens w/ the girls inside.

Anyflame

Jun 22, 2019
Can ya think of any? Genuinely interested, traps are fine too.
There's no official translations, or really any out there, but there's Mama Shota Kingdom 1 and 2. There are like one or two "joke" encounters that lower your stats.

Ippondatara

Sep 2, 2020
Ah, found out what the trigger for the pirate ship is. You have to speak with the old man in the town where you get the ship and reply that you haven't heard about the treasure before.

weedeau

Nov 13, 2018
.....alright so I talked to the old man in lupugana asking if we know about the pirate ship. Some might've answered no and then he tells you to go to the house with silver door. I answered yes and then the oldman proceeds to tell me about the pirate ship appearing in the north. Then I went to see if it spawned and it did

Aug 20, 2018
Which guard is it that i need to talk to for the glasses? I've talked to them all and i can't do anything at the big tree. None of them even mentioned a tree when I talked to them.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes