3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
I guess other than nasty illustration etc we also have a nasty MTL lol

official MTL ? Wtf? How mtl can be official? Does japanese dev are doing poor translation on purpose?
MTL are pretty much free with almost zero effort and unfortunately a large portion of EOP have "better MTL than no TL" mindset. The author have almost nothing to lose even if this doesn't sell well. They just want free bux on the side.

Sep 21, 2021
That boy from Summer Memories is more like an incubus than anything.
Really a chad amongst chads. Though it's not so clear in the beginning, but it seems he was pretty damn aware of what he was doing throughout the whole game, and that's just amazing.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I really wish we could get a dominant (straight!!!) shota game for once. :(
Summer memories,Staying whit aunt Katie,i think Boner Tales Manor was with shota too (?) and the last one I remember at this time that has more content and history, Insexual Awakening 1 is complete and in f95, Insexual Awakening 2 is wip but very good. (You can't find it in f95 because of the content since they don't use a patch)

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I got the silver key. I think it opens two doors but nothing happens when I talk to the girl. I also made it to the succubus dungeon and back but still stuck.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Huh. Map layout looks very similar to the Dragon Warrior 2 map in large swaths.
That's because it is. More or less anyway. As I recall, the broad strokes are Dragon Warrior 2, only instead of 2 male and 1 female party member, only the protagonist is male. Both the other Loto descendants are female.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
where the fuck is northwest in this game? I follow the google orientation and I ended in a cave.
Dont fuck know where North so how da fuck I cant find Northwest running like a wheelchair user with asthma.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes