3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Word of warning for those who are only here for reverse-rape MC-only content:

There is a gangrape NTR scene on the two main LIs. (brunette and silver hair).
And a tentacle rape scene. (not NTR though, since on a random, not avoidable)

No idea if gangrape is avoidable though. The CGs for the gang-rape NTR are called bonus (in japanese) so I would assume that one at least is avoidable, and is also only 2 still cgs. Since most their other scenes are with MC only male (also one where he is duplicated 2 times somehow).

Last edited:

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
I like these NSFW games where you can see the action at the bottom where the characters are

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
I never was able to find the angel or demoness. Can somebody tell where i can find them (possible the added hidden dungeon)

The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
one of the ghost guards nearby will tell you to look for them in the big tree near by in the world map.
Thanks, i was stuck in the same part.

in the cut scene, it says that the princess point to a spot with nothing, i spend 10 minutes rummaging that basement

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I played this one a while back a word of advise do not skip though the dialogue multiple times during the game it tells you exactly where or what you need to do next and if you skip it even accidentally there is no way of repeating the dialogue, talking to the same NPC again will just give you a short one line reply along the lines of "I need X item" leaving you completely in the dark and having to brute force it by having to search literally everywhere and the game is pretty damn massive towards the end of the game.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017

It's like an eloquent poet writing in a flowery way about the birds and the bees... with tearful eyes... and blurry vision from hay fever.

*blows nose*

Reactions: ade001
Mar 11, 2020
pls help i have to heal summer with fucking wonderfull all disease healing super juice thats out of the world.... where do i find that fucking ingridigent?

SenaTTK

Jun 4, 2017
Really a chad amongst chads. Though it's not so clear in the beginning, but it seems he was pretty damn aware of what he was doing throughout the whole game, and that's just amazing.
That's what makes it so good. It's like he is being possessed by the player when he snaps. He's always kind of innocent and naive, but he knows more than he lets on. Truly a masterpiece that game. One of the only H-games I actually bothered to buy.

Reactions: HumblestRanger

SenaTTK

Jun 4, 2017
Word of warning for those who are only here for reverse-rape MC-only content:

There is a gangrape NTR scene on the two main LIs. (brunette and silver hair).
And a tentacle rape scene on a possible sub-LI.

No idea if either are avoidable though. The CGs for the gang-rape NTR are called bonus (in japanese) so I would assume that one at least is avoidable, and is also only 2 still cgs. Since all their other scenes are with MC only (also one where he is duplicated 2 times somehow).

Only the tentacle one is animated in any capacity so that would be the only unavoidable one if any are.
Jesus christ. Another reason why Summer Memories kicks the shit out of these games. I hate how these devs can't hold back their cuck natures. It's like 7 Days Girlfriend where the game is a wholesome story about the MC and this girl being a couple for a week, and the devs had to include a dream sequence where the heroine is gangraped by some guys in the gym.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
pls help i have to heal summer with fucking wonderfull all disease healing super juice thats out of the world.... where do i find that fucking ingridigent?
its in the pirate ship,
the pirate ship stranded is in the far north of the map.

the super juice item is in the pirate milf room inside a chest,
after getting one of the main stone from the pirate,
go to her room and ask her for the item and then take this item to the juice old man etc.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
I really wish we could get a dominant (straight!!!) shota game for once. :(
Since I haven't seen it mentioned in the thread yet I will offer you Oba-sans saga. While not the most dominant shota gets more dominant as the game progresses.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes