Dec 31, 2020
fuk can't transfer Japanese save files to Eng game
welp finna restart Eng game
thank gawd i still have dis walkthrough bookmark

cuz collecting all dem balls my memory was fuck
n some scenes require multiple save files

Sphrax

Jan 12, 2020
hello maybe can help, i can't find the ruby ring anywhere :) i'm slowly desperate to look for it

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
dont know how long i should play alt file w Noon only
so far only 2 H scenes dat said w/o summer

lava cave is a BITCH w/o Summers' magic spell
gotta buy dem herbs

hello maybe can help, i can't find the ruby ring anywhere :) i'm slowly desperate to look for it
gather 5 balls then go to the temple island in dat south to unlock dem seal gate

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
I may have softlocked my game. At the temple where the old man says "Two is good"- Get the silver key, I forgot and have Noon in my party. Do I have to restart, or is there a way to remedy this?

DHGamingVN

Feb 22, 2022
-go to the town where you got the ship
-use the silver key to open the silver door and get the quest from the old man living there
-using the ship, go north and look for the pirate ship stranded there to get the pirate ball item
-talk to the pirate ship crew members and then go to the pirate milf room on the ship and ask her for the juice making item.
-take it to the juice old guy etc.
where is it? i knew that was in northen sea but i can't find the pirate ship

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
where is it? i knew that was in northen sea but i can't find the pirate ship
if its not there, then you probably ether
1-went there early, before receving the collecting balls main quests.
2-missed something.

make sure that you talk to everyone in the "town where you got the ship".

DHGamingVN

Feb 22, 2022
if its not there, then you probably ether
1-went there early, before receving the collecting balls main quests.
2-missed something.

make sure that you talk to everyone in the "town where you got the ship".
oh i found it, it is at the northwest of the map
lol i search by going to the north of map

Feb 24, 2022
Anyone know which scene is this cg from? it's not in the gallery so it's not a normal cg, it's in pixel art so i guess it's one of the magics? the file is named "Owari" or "the end" so i'm guessing it's a bad ending
おまけ01.png

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Finally finished, the good part it's the animation(also the CGs animated) were very good, the mtl doesn't melt your brain and could understand mostly, the worst part was the lack of hints from the npcs or a walkthrough were incredible annoying(fucking pirate ship) but with quality of the animation they buy me, but what i couldn't understand was i finished from a to z but still missing 4 scenes and a lot of enemies!!!, if someone tells me what happen wil be a blast!!!

LoosieGoosie

Apr 24, 2022
I'm having trouble finding the bandit, Yalima/Yarima, would anyone happen to know her location. I'm kinda stuck until I can find her.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes