3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
I know this this is old but since no none here was smart enough to mention you need to visit & complete the Bi-tower before you can venture north and get the boat...:rolleyes:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I seem to be behind the times regarding this game, didn't they show not-seen-before characters in one of the previews on DLSite? Something something update it read
[citation needed] because quick parse of the DLsite page suggests nothing of the sort?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I seem to be behind the times regarding this game, didn't they show not-seen-before characters in one of the previews on DLSite? Something something update it read
I haven't been keeping up on this game so this is news to me.

If there is more content, the call goes out once again for a hero.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
imma just drop that here so we are on the same page
View attachment 2127782
...and? I'm really failing to see what you're trying to prove by reposting that image, fuck knows how long it's been in the OP already. It's the same one as on the store page too.

Like the game's update log on DLsite has literally no entries after 2019 for starters and a quick parse of the dev's blog (see address at bottom left) showed no indication this game was anything but well and truly wrapped up years ago.

Reactions: Trolldier Cop
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes