3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

burningcel

Mar 7, 2021
SO is this an MTL or what?
And if the answer is "yes", why did you remove the "mtl" description? Is it really THAT hard to keep info in the OP up to date or what? :FacePalm:

Mar 22, 2023
SO is this an MTL or what?
And if the answer is "yes", why did you remove the "mtl" description? Is it really THAT hard to keep info in the OP up to date or what? :FacePalm:
Who did what?

It's an official translation, but they clearly sucked.

The translators most likely used MTL to do it, that's for sure. I'd still like an answer to the question of who did what tho...

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
Here full save Galery, With Level max When a new game
Go to circle front you to start new game or you can continue journey to defeat devil king, ultimate weapon will be trow away When you start new game

I played game normally don't worry about bug in the game

NOTE: Some say we can see CG Battle fck Whit Fina(slime Girl)Again, When we Talk to Man(NPC)but I don't know where to find it if someone found it Tell me
where is the devil king?

Mar 22, 2023
the combat every three steps sucks molten shit but hurricane's art is solid.
MV Cheat plugin works fine with it too.
View attachment 3222705
Did you know that in the original Dragon Quest, that was actually a part of the challenge.

They even give you a skill to lower random battles!!!
I believe in Shotacon Quest it's called Precum. You're supposed to spam it during high encounter locations.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

NodokaPaisen

Aug 29, 2023
for summer's sickness quest, pirate ship spawns here. speak to the old man twice to spawn the ship [in the fishingvillage where you get the ship]. then go to the merchant, then back to ship, speak the to the crew, then remina.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
for summer's sickness quest, pirate ship spawns here. speak to the old man twice to spawn the ship [in the fishingvillage where you get the ship]. then go to the merchant, then back to ship, speak the to the crew, then remina.
Remina... As in the MGQ Remina?

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
Just wanted to let y'all know I modded the game.
AestheticSeeker
(Or anyone who had the same problem).
I'm playing once again the game using your version.
I noted that differently from the "original" one, this kind of events (like the picture below)
1705262258010.png
occurs too many times during the game. Every time a turn changes, those events are called (sometimes I counted 6 of them in a row, even repeating the same attack) and you have to rewatch them if you don't kill all the enemies in a single turn.
Is there a way to remove them (changing some lines in a config file? Removing the connected images from a folder?).
They are a huge waste of time and a huge bother for the eyes, considering the screen continues to flash during those images (even when setting to OFF the lightning effect in the options).

Mar 22, 2023
AestheticSeeker
(Or anyone who had the same problem).
I'm playing once again the game using your version.
I noted that differently from the "original" one, this kind of events (like the picture below)
View attachment 3263391
occurs too many times during the game. Every time a turn changes, those events are called (sometimes I counted 6 of them in a row, even repeating the same attack) and you have to rewatch them if you don't kill all the enemies in a single turn.
Is there a way to remove them (changing some lines in a config file? Removing the connected images from a folder?).
They are a huge waste of time and a huge bother for the eyes, considering the screen continues to flash during those images (even when setting to OFF the lightning effect in the options).
Play the game unmodded my guy :D.

That being said, I kinda wanna update this...

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2023
Got bored, and looked at the game.

Updated Mod

New Skill - Creampie, MC can cream the girls during passive activation for slight benefits.
New Skill - Jealous Princess. Moon exclusive skill that increases the hornyness of all 3 characters.
New Skill - Hero Crusher. Increases crit rate for the party for 1 turn.

Changed Skill Insatiable Princess, to activate every 2 creampies instead of every 3 passive activations.
Changed Skill Semen Battery to activate every 5 creampies instead of every 7 passive activations.

The more the MC cums, the longer it'll take between creampies.

This slows down the passive activations considerably.

It also makes it so there's a chance that one turn, a bunch will happen all at once.
Improves the eroticism while not getting too much in the way of the main gameplay.

____
Gonna go update Villnammellet next. Obviously still not moving versions.

• Yay, new update!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Got bored, and looked at the game.

Updated Mod

New Skill - Creampie, MC can cream the girls during passive activation for slight benefits.
New Skill - Jealous Princess. Moon exclusive skill that increases the hornyness of all 3 characters.
New Skill - Hero Crusher. Increases crit rate for the party for 1 turn.

Changed Skill Insatiable Princess, to activate every 2 creampies instead of every 3 passive activations.
Changed Skill Semen Battery to activate every 5 creampies instead of every 7 passive activations.

The more the MC cums, the longer it'll take between creampies.

This slows down the passive activations considerably.

It also makes it so there's a chance that one turn, a bunch will happen all at once.
Improves the eroticism while not getting too much in the way of the main gameplay.

____
Gonna go update Villnammellet next. Obviously still not moving versions.
Thank you for making this mod!

ezslav

Jun 30, 2018
Now that I'm nearly at the demon lord's castle, almost every attack I make is a miss, the only way to win battles is to spam sleep spells and then hope that an attack eventually hits. wtf?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes