3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

5zonejdr08

Dec 5, 2022
in case anyone wanders back in here. not all females have ecchi animations, also monster book seems to have 25% question mark placeholders, so 100% completion will have a lot of placeholders. i spent too much time searching for the rest of the monster book when there is none.

LYNX21

Apr 1, 2023
Here full save Galery, With Level max When a new game
Go to circle front you to start new game or you can continue journey to defeat devil king, ultimate weapon will be trow away When you start new game

I played game normally don't worry about bug in the game

NOTE: Some say we can see CG Battle fck Whit Fina(slime Girl)Again, When we Talk to Man(NPC)but I don't know where to find it if someone found it Tell me

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
This story very horny, it is a pity that technically such games do not change and the graphics remain at a rather primitive level.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
This story very horny, it is a pity that technically such games do not change and the graphics remain at a rather primitive level.
what did you expect about their graphics, this is rpgmaker the same-ish type of game content you will ever see in hentai japanese games.

and also the birth of old JRPG....for the longest time now in japan

WoodenFella

Jul 31, 2023
How do i get the ruby ring and where is this ”drunk witch” some people mention? I havent found her anymore after savin summer and getting the world juice.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes