2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No, you just not thinking enough. you got 2k the others got 4k and above. You cant win, Unless you fake bit up to 1k then dont bit further. Others lose money while you keep yours. do that until you reach the main girl. Then bit and you win. Simple
The problem is you don't know you have competition that loaded until you get to the final auction, by which point it is too late and you have already spent enough on a successful bid of the other girls to lose the real target.

VectorV

Sep 3, 2020
this game only has 1 sexual position? are u kidding me? the other games are much better than this

DarkMage41

Jan 29, 2018
How the hell do you cheat in this game?!?! I've been looking through the save file and can't make heads or tails of it!!!

loler852

Nov 9, 2018
one of the worst games.
the intro is useless and meaningless.
no way to advance need some sort of super powers

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
When starting a new game, it asks for an optional password or code, I guess, for cheating. Does anyone know what this code is? .
Does anyone know how to do multiple cum?

Multy2k

Jun 24, 2020
Sooo... let me share a bit walkthrough

1. Auction. NO explanation, only one way to win anyway bid on the first and second to make the competitor run out of money
2. The game

Is dull... the animation is good though.

Make a save on the start to skip the auction part...

Start from capsule, and in the censored female genitalia just pick wherever you think the clitoris is... and do not forget to click ok on the annoying pop up. If you found the clitoris, congratulations just rotate your mouse until the orgasm indicator is full.
Do not let the mouse cursor go outside the purple indicator before the orgasm indicator is full. After she has orgasm click anywhere outside of the censored female genitalia until the power bar stop draining.

Wait until the power bar is full... then repeat... do not bother go for multiple orgasm on the first day...

For other tools with insertion, go for the cervix... since finding G spot can be difficult...

If she fainted because of your boredom... Cum inside her once for the heck of it and end the day...

Same thing with other tools... find the spot, rotate, watch for power bar, stop

Multiple orgasm can be achieved if you give her another orgasm after the first one... just rotate the mouse again after she got one...

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes