3D-Daz Show Us Her Thiccness.

Fux2Give

Oct 6, 2024
Honestly guys, cut him some slack, not every artists is a genius, hell, neither was I and I'm still learning new tips. I appreciate the appreciation, but it doesn't make me feel good when yall talk bad about another artist.
He will probably see the comments and delete them one of the rules to this thread is no discriminating against other artist's work. I just like what I like and he does tend to make his models look a bit too old for my liking. Never said his work sucked or anything.

FirePrince88

Oct 13, 2024
Honestly guys, cut him some slack, not every artists is a genius, hell, neither was I and I'm still learning new tips. I appreciate the appreciation, but it doesn't make me feel good when yall talk bad about another artist.
Fux2Give is right he will see the comments and delete them since they a bit discriminative and against his thread rules. I was trying to be critical and honest maybe help him with my criticism. Some artists get much better from it and others turn into legends.

Ancient_3D

Formerly '!NV!$!BL3'
Jun 18, 2019
FirePrince88, Fux2Give I won't delete the comments. They're going to fuel my work going forward gentlemen I do need that type of criticism on my work its honesty that will help my work improve. ArturiousDesign don't feel bad bro criticism comes in all walks of life, not everything I do is going to be to others liking. I appreciate the support for sure and the tips and tricks I can learn from you. On another note I am good just focused on some personal things more than 3d art at the moment.

Fux2Give

Oct 6, 2024
FirePrince88, Fux2Give I won't delete the comments. They're going to fuel my work going forward gentlemen I do need that type of criticism on my work its honesty that will help my work improve. ArturiousDesign don't feel bad bro criticism comes in all walks of life, not everything I do is going to be to others liking. I appreciate the support for sure and the tips and tricks I can learn from you. On another note I am good just focused on some personal things more than 3d art at the moment.
Ey man I just want to apologize. I should trust the process and not assume, ArturiousDesign is right we shouldn't be putting others work down like that.

Reactions: Ancient_3D

FirePrince88

Oct 13, 2024
Anyone else get this feeling the comments may have created an unstoppable monster or is that just me. Look bruh I didn't mean no harm I just wanted to be honest. I apologize for everything I said. Especially the old hag creator comment.

• Haha
Reactions: Ancient_3D