Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
New update is out mainly for bugfixes:
As a quick note, this version is NOT compatible with the current translation patch, you're going to have to use MTool or some other MTL, and the images wont be translated. If you haven't finished all the translated content yet it might be a good idea to do that before delving into this to experience the content not translated yet.
Heres the bugfixes, spoilered as to not be a massive block of text
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also! I misunderstood a part of what the Dev said about this patch on the previous post, I assumed some stuff at the bottom was a note about a small patch being planned after this, instead it was about content added THIS patch.
The following was added:
The Trio now have Bond Release Skills (I think this means the tier of skills you get access to after doing their bonding quest, so basically just more skills)
There are new Synthesis Recipes at Energy Association

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Hi, just started playing whit the hecate dlc. Is there any way to remove that debuff she gives? It does not affect gameplay but I dont realy wanna be stuck whit it for good.

Wat3rMizu

Jul 7, 2023
not sure if its just me but every time I pick one of the pink dialogues at the doll house after some text my game either black screens or just idles forever

May 16, 2024
not sure if its just me but every time I pick one of the pink dialogues at the doll house after some text my game either black screens or just idles forever
Shouldn't have happened, i've only tested this with the june 10th version both in jp and mtl'ed and they both worked so your download must've been corrupted.

Mimic_xz

Jul 7, 2023
ok i have a new problem now, when starting a new game the guy is missing and then the game freezes, and if you load an old save textures dont load, any help?
asasas.PNG asasasasasa.PNG

Reactions: adzull

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
New update with some bugfixes all over, nothing I saw that stood out to me except for one, which is some bypass for getting stuck in an infinite animation lock when getting squeezed.

Reminder: This is untranslated, and cannot have the translation patch applied to it, it will not work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr asdfghjkl
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes