Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Whats the latest? I've ran all the patches provided with the download?
Would help if you guys would specify on where the lastest patch is instead of just saying stupid shit like "Wrong Version LOL" Like no fucking shit I have the wrong version LOL. I can see that captain obivious. Wheres the patch? Idk where to look.
Maybe it's, I dunno... on the thread where the one translating the game is working, you know, the one linked in the main post, the one cited on the page before. You know, this one.

Last edited:

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 3946527

Game won't go past this. I can't move and dialogue wont show up
I managed to fix it, and I thought I might save others the trouble. To all those who want to play this game on their phone I recommend Maldives app. I tried to play on joiplay With various attempts but I keep getting errors and the people on discord didn't give me any advice except referring to a thread that had a completely different error and it didn't help. On the Maldives app When I got the error, all I had to do was clear the data and the game has been working fine ever since. As for the translation, I downloaded one of the recent ones and, forgetting about it, I also ran the files through a translation application and from what I noticed, I have yet not encountered a text that was not translated. For those who can't run the patch translator on their phones, I sent my translated data file (I think not everything has been translated, just the last patch on this page) Mega (game version 2.56)
If only there was a wiki linked on the main post with sections dedicated to those issues

voriska13

Jan 23, 2023
View attachment 3946527

Game won't go past this. I can't move and dialogue wont show up
Same problem. But I was able to solve it.

1. Download on the very first page in the very first post on the link from MEGA.
2. Extract the folder via WinRAR, but before extracting press CTRL+E and select Japanese.
3. From the next archive extract the same way, CTRL+E and select Japanese.

All parts of the game are now unzipped with Japanese characters.

Unfortunately, when trying to put the translation patch 1.31 we get an error and the game dies. Other patches do not want to run on this version of the game at all. So we play with the Japanese language, alas.

P.S. I do not know English, translated online. I apologize if something is unclear.

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
Same problem. But I was able to solve it.

1. Download on the very first page in the very first post on the link from MEGA.
2. Extract the folder via WinRAR, but before extracting press CTRL+E and select Japanese.
3. From the next archive extract the same way, CTRL+E and select Japanese.

All parts of the game are now unzipped with Japanese characters.

Unfortunately, when trying to put the translation patch 1.31 we get an error and the game dies. Other patches do not want to run on this version of the game at all. So we play with the Japanese language, alas.

P.S. I do not know English, translated online. I apologize if something is unclear.
IT WORKED THANKS A LOT

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
I am not a furry, but damn do I wish Anubis was full demon so we can have more scenes like a bad(?) ending
Anubis is actually planned to be a fully fledged demon in Chapter 3 (if I read what the Dev said correctly), Dev added her early because he wanted to introduce her as a character

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Grinding up faith levels to feed your demons is a pain in the ass in this game
Back in shrift1 I could use rpgmaker decrypter to open the project and make myself a cheat item to do things
But this game is RPgMV, and even when using saveditoronline, there doesn't seem to be a value to put you at the max level to grind affection with your demons in one go.
Did rpgmv ever got a decryptor so we can open the project and edit things on it, or is the only way is cheat engine??
Dungeon diving is a pain in the ass

Reactions: Dragon101Dragon
Jul 9, 2022
Grinding up faith levels to feed your demons is a pain in the ass in this game
Back in shrift1 I could use rpgmaker decrypter to open the project and make myself a cheat item to do things
But this game is RPgMV, and even when using saveditoronline, there doesn't seem to be a value to put you at the max level to grind affection with your demons in one go.
Did rpgmv ever got a decryptor so we can open the project and edit things on it, or is the only way is cheat engine??
Dungeon diving is a pain in the ass
Use this tool very easy

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
I'm waiting for the translation to be added, since July 21 brought new content, and this translation is from March

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
I'm waiting for the translation to be added, since July 21 brought new content, and this translation is from March
No? The most recent translation is from July 30th. Though not quite everything is translated with that version. The dolls, Familiars, and the cooking minigame are what's listed as untranslated.

idkrgfrff

May 16, 2024
I play on joiplay but I can't seem to get the translation file to work with the game. I tried using it as a game patch and put it inside the folder near the exe

bukiam

Jun 27, 2023
If anyone is trying to play this through joiplay and gets the error "cannot read properties of null (reading 'videoWidth')", you can fix the error by deleting all of the xmp files in the following locations: "www/movies/", "www/sys/", and "www/kya/<enemyname>/".

As far as I know, xmp files are metadata files used by adobe software, so I don't think the game needs them to run.

If I had to guess, I think when joiplay looks for a video file, such as "a.webm", it might also find "a.webm.xmp" and try to use that instead. The error might come from trying to treat the xmp file as a video file.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes