Lolbruh23

Aug 12, 2022
I have a bug with the translation, no idea what causes it other then some random text by the looks of it, meaning I can't translate.

Captura de Tela (91).png

Junderhead

Aug 28, 2024
Anyone know if save editing is safe on this game? I'm kinda worried with how this game saves that editing saves could break it but I lost like an hour of progress cuz it reset me to a really old autosave

hhugzru

Oct 18, 2022
I tried SHRIFT 1 before and I really didn't like it because of the combat, however I am surprised as it turned out that I very like SHRIFT 2. I don't remember exactly what the issue was but I think it wasn't possible to continue when lost?

So anyway, my question is, should I try first SHRIFT with cheats? Is it worth it it, it is important to the story? Also, any information about when next chapter of SHRIFT 2 comes out?
I would recommend this if you really hate the combat system, or if you're trying to play around with the goodies in the games code. ...Or if you realize that instantly losing a battle with a demon whose corruption is at 5 (You can't lower this unless you have a save with the demon in question with a few exceptions in the my room with their bond at 100 btw) isn't very fair at all.
I fear the hardcore difficulty. Other than a item, bragging rights, and loss of sanity, it doesn't seem so worth it.
I also don't know anything about the chapter 3 update.

DarkArrow

Dec 12, 2017
I played this some time ago and i only remember that we had to fight a siren(?) she was singing so we would fall for her and that was the last fight
Did new enemies or stories added after that?

Aug 14, 2020
How can I access chapter 2, should I do every bonding quest? Already waited for a while, spend many days to no avail, right now just farming SP points. Game version 1.53

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes