Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Uhh guys last thing,i just saw theres a mods zip that is in the folder and theres things like fixes in there.Should i have extracted them before starting the game or are they already in the game?I didnt get too far so its fine if i have to start over

edit:nvm,just checked and they are already in

Last edited:

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
M nearin EX4 so does anyone have some tips for fights n shit like that for it?
There are new mechanics, but the game explains it well. Your normal stuff however pretty much does not work, So no hell raiser etc. Most fight bearly even have the normal tempteition stuff. So just shoot and cast magic and you'll be fine. 1 important thing tho, Support skills are OP, and free, use them every turn.

Tiencuongcuto

Oct 14, 2021
I have a problem I'm using joiplay to emulate on Android when I try to open the game there was a popup not allowing me to play
Rpg maker plugin for joiplay
Script "'scene_Gaijinizer'Line 45:
NoMethodError occurred.
Undefined method 'scan' for 0:Fixnum
Same problem does this game playable on android

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
Did you find the hidden items after buying the Magic Potion in the convenience store? If not, you're locked into regular geno. You gotta get the hidden item in the alley after buying the potion and at the start of Arachne's prison to get to the Geno EX route. Then refuse to shoot the guy when Arachne asks you to start the route.

Should have maybe put more hints earlier. Also you enter an additional name at the start of a new game, you can maybe guess what that's gonna be used for.
My friend i read some of messages here and i see you have somthing about that mod,is rude to ask if could you send my the link? :c

JadedKnight

Nov 12, 2021
My friend i read some of messages here and i see you have somthing about that mod,is rude to ask if could you send my the link? :c
Go to my post in page 177, I posted the Genocide EX mod there along with instructions on how to install it and it covers the base Geno route and EX1.

Really not proud of my work on EX1 though.

Reactions: UmekoMashimi

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
Go to my post in page 177, I posted the Genocide EX mod there along with instructions on how to install it and it covers the base Geno route and EX1.

Really not proud of my work on EX1 though.
You have the spirit and will to do what you like,as a fan you do something some of us don't fan-work,obviouly all can be improved but be proud but not as a egocentric,as a fan who something in his brain is tranlated with love in a mod <3 :3

PD:Thx and sorry for that weird words but i try in my ways to work in games so i know that thinking of looking to your own creations

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
I have some thinking in the history and i gonna ask something stupid,i know all routes are canon but the info in Daiji's fight in Genocide apply to the TM? Is weird for me but is different or is only there where it apply? Srry if it sounds stupid but im a curious human being xD

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I have some thinking in the history and i gonna ask something stupid,i know all routes are canon but the info in Daiji's fight in Genocide apply to the TM? Is weird for me but is different or is only there where it apply? Srry if it sounds stupid but im a curious human being xD
Oh i was curious about that too, but it's probably simple
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Hi, this may be stupid, but what is My room? It say is on the Hell, but i cant find it. Someone could help?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes