RPGM None Shrine Maiden of Scorching Flames The story of a mother and daughter with huge breasts and cleansing their breasts

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
This game is surprisingly lighter on content than their red riding hood first game. Lots of reused CG and the post-ending extras are cut very short. There's only three this time and 2/3 of them have a one and done scene instead of multiple like his last game. The 3rd with more scenes leads to the last complaint which is just how buggy this game is. Even without MTL applied some scenes will linger on the screen permanently even if you save and reload. The goblin bad end comes to mind for this.

Aug 22, 2017
SUGOI MTL TRANSLATION (1.2)

i made a translation using red sugoi, its probably marginally better than a google mtl like with MTool or such. this translation felt alot more understandable. i slightly edited the mtl so that it aint all totally messed like basic formatting issues and crashes that i found.

I have now tested this version all the way through and its functional. there are some bugs present in the base game that will probably be changed in the future by the dev.

the full erostatus window is translated and all of the entries are mtl'd. i apologize the comment entries must be small because it does not support word wrapping. the objectives are now fully translated. let me know if you run into any issues.

File 1 is a full gallery save

Game Download (v1.2 w/ my mtl)(2/12): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017
Some bugs i found with the base game.

event indicators incorrectly display- you will often see event indicators not meant for your active character, sometimes they incorrectly show ones you've already done also. (ie. the onsen shows a heart event indicator during the first chapter even though it is closed to Shizune.)

gallery preview image display error- some events dont correctly clear the preview image from the screen when you preview an event, then exit using the cancel key. works correctly if you select the cancel menu option instead.

Aug 22, 2017
i made a translation using red sugoi, its probably marginally better than a google mtl like with MTool or such. this translation felt alot more understandable. i slightly edited the mtl so that it aint all totally messed like basic formatting issues and crashes that i found.

i have tested to make sure the game atleast works, but i havent gotten through the whole story or all the gallery events. let me know if somethings messed up :)

Game Download (w/ my mtl)(11/29): -

hey i did a little update and translated the erostatus and all of the comments and titles n stuff. the links are updated for the new version

areqilspencer

Mar 2, 2018

i have tested to make sure the game atleast works, but i havent gotten through the whole story or all the gallery events. let me know if somethings messed up :)

Game Download (w/ my mtl)(11/29): -

thanks for the hardwork..btw i rate 9/10 for translation but bugs in gallery cant avoid...especially scenes with the long term training and goblin part

Aug 22, 2017
the game has been updated to 1.04 a few days ago. I have updated my mtl to this version. this version includes new content. many bugs in the previous version were fixed with this update.
SUGOI MTL TRANSLATION

I have now tested this version all the way through and its functional. there are some bugs present in the base game that will probably be changed in the future by the dev.

the full erostatus window is translated and all of the entries are mtl'd. i apologize the comment entries must be small because it does not support word wrapping. the objectives are now fully translated. let me know if you run into any issues

Game Download (w/ my mtl)(12/4): -

the download links in this post have been updated to version 1.04. i have updated the mtl to include a translation of all of the new events. i have also made other adjustments to the translation overall.

i have improved the erostatus screen that was previously fully mtl'd. i have also fully mtl'd the objectives which appear at the top of the menu screen. i had to mod the plugins to get these to work somewhat functionally.

let me know if you have any issues with this new version

Last edited:

areqilspencer

Mar 2, 2018
the game has been updated to 1.04 a few days ago. I have updated my mtl to this version. this version includes new content. many bugs in the previous version were fixed with this update.

the download links in this post have been updated to version 1.04. i have updated the mtl to include a translation of all of the new events. i have also made other adjustments to the translation overall.

i have improved the erostatus screen that was previously fully mtl'd. i have also fully mtl'd the objectives which appear at the top of the menu screen. i had to mod the plugins to get these to work somewhat functionally.

thumbs up! no more issue

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020

I think there is a bug that prevents you from getting the last flag of any route you choose. Their was the heart of the teacher and old man but wouldn't let me get the next scene so after I beat the last boss, it only gave me the good ending where none of the women fall for anyone. I am using an old save so that could be it. Just letting you know before I test it.

Aug 22, 2017
I think there is a bug that prevents you from getting the last flag of any route you choose. Their was the heart of the teacher and old man but wouldn't let me get the next scene so after I beat the last boss, it only gave me the good ending where none of the women fall for anyone. I am using an old save so that could be it. Just letting you know before I test it.
i just did a full playthrough from start and didnt run into this, might be a save issue even though i didnt run into it with my old saves either. keep in mind that gonzos last event (before ending) must be done after you've done shizunes objective for that chapter and before you move onto the next chapter

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blueshift
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote