RPGM None Shrine Maiden of Scorching Flames The story of a mother and daughter with huge breasts and cleansing their breasts

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ebutvoyapodrugu

Jul 9, 2021
the game has been updated to 1.04 a few days ago. I have updated my mtl to this version. this version includes new content. many bugs in the previous version were fixed with this update.

the download links in this post have been updated to version 1.04. i have updated the mtl to include a translation of all of the new events. i have also made other adjustments to the translation overall.

i have improved the erostatus screen that was previously fully mtl'd. i have also fully mtl'd the objectives which appear at the top of the menu screen. i had to mod the plugins to get these to work somewhat functionally.

let me know if you have any issues with this new version
very good translation thank you

Aug 22, 2017
SUGOI MTL TRANSLATION (1.1)

i made a translation using red sugoi, its probably marginally better than a google mtl like with MTool or such. this translation felt alot more understandable. i slightly edited the mtl so that it aint all totally messed like basic formatting issues and crashes that i found.

I have now tested this version all the way through and its functional. there are some bugs present in the base game that will probably be changed in the future by the dev.

the full erostatus window is translated and all of the entries are mtl'd. i apologize the comment entries must be small because it does not support word wrapping. the objectives are now fully translated. let me know if you run into any issues. i have now included a full gallery save inside of the download, it is save File 1.

Game Download (v1.1 w/ my mtl)(1/4): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have updated my MTL to the latest version (1.1). This version contains new content

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Ok, sooo i have this version with an MTL(not mine) in my pc, i don't know wich version is, but probally one of the first's, but i will post it here just to post it i played just about 5m, saw that was working (atleast that 5m)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Blueshift

Grainygr86

Oct 29, 2021
Ok, sooo i have this version with an MTL(not mine) in my pc, i don't know wich version is, but probally one of the first's, but i will post it here just to post it i played just about 5m, saw that was working (atleast that 5m)

older version 1.1

• Sad
Reactions: Blueshift
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote