EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
shuffle-6.jpg
Overview:

Shuffle! follows the romantic life of Tsuchimi Rin a Japanese high schooler,
who finds himself being sought after by a variety of girls.
The world of Shuffle! consists of humans living in harmony with gods and devils. Despite their respective positive and negative connotations, both races are equally kind and good-natured.
Your task is to choose a lover from the five girls the game offers.

Title: Shuffle!
Aliases シャッフル!, Shaffuru!, Шафл!
Length Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Links: ,
Developer:
Publishers: &
Updated: 2012-12-07
VNDB:
Censorship: No
Version: v1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks superelmo for the torrent link.
012.jpg 021.jpg 025.jpg 032.jpg 033.jpg 037.jpg 058.jpg 070.jpg 079.jpg 084.jpg 116.jpg 142.jpg 170.jpg 215.jpg 222.jpg 180.jpg 232.jpg 234.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Had this game - seems like forever - lol
Still never played it yet?
But should someday - Soon...ish!

Reactions: XeroCider

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
kinda same vn's are besically anime without animations ... they might have changed some elemets like the sex tho

Draghough

May 26, 2017
I played the sequel before playing this one and made me drop it halfway.... :pokerFace:

Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
This is a classic,, It may not hold up in an era where VN's aren't a rare commodity but it has enough humor that if you haven't played it I would give it a look.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
I pretty sure Kaede isn't a yandere in the visual novel. Also is this the orginal version or the second version by mangagamer with revised text and better font?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
no way! you really uploaded shuffle! ? xD
man, i played this game ages ago! quite a generic vn. if i remember correctly two girls are totally craving for you - one is from heaven and one from hell or the dark side or something. and both compete against each other to win ya. and there is also that school friend with orange hair who got feelings for ya. so jeah, a total chaos for the main character here. and the main character has to choose which path he wants to go.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
This title stands out as the only anime I've ever seen where they actually chose a girl at the end of its run. As in, the MC commits to one girl happily-ever-after instead of leaving everything open-ended. The VN also has 3 sequels translated to English. Tic Tac and Really Really, and then one smaller bonus that I can't remember the name of. The entire series is just really great. I highly recommend seeking out the anime after you finish the VN.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes