Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Can you romance the twintails girl at the bottom of the picture in the op?

SpeedDemon-91

Sep 25, 2017
I know it's a bit late to post this and that I'm most likely not going to receive a response, but is this the version with the 2 extra playable characters or is it just the original

Bad Karma

Oct 3, 2017
where does the cg progress save? because every time i close it all my settings and cg go back to 0

max20121999

Oct 23, 2018
when I play a character's story and close the game. All the progress of the characters is canceled, how can I solve the problem?

Gorehowk

Sep 2, 2018
Try opening the game using a Japanese Locale app. I had a similar problem with Sengoku Rance where all my overall progress was deleted whenever I loaded a save, even though I could continue the game. It's how I somehow managed to beat the game without unlocking any of the CG's, or unlocking NG+ mode.

Reactions: Twistty

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Thanks a lot for sharing the Mangagamer version!
I've been using the included font hack (reading the original Times New Roman text literally hurts), and even being noticeably more readable, it still strains my eyes after a while. I've made an alternative font hack using Bitstream Vera Sans Bold, which is the most readable monospaced font I've been able to find. The difference isn't huge, but works way better for me.

Installation is the same as the already included font hack: Install the font and copy the ipl._bp into the game dir.

Comparison previews:

fp0.jpg fp1.jpg fp2.jpg

Aug 17, 2019
The version I downloaded here (The Nopy upload) seems to have been played already to some degree, which fucks up the text by counting it as previously read, making it difficult to read. What files would I need to delete to reset it to zero progress?

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
The version I downloaded here (The Nopy upload) seems to have been played already to some degree, which fucks up the text by counting it as previously read, making it difficult to read. What files would I need to delete to reset it to zero progress?
Remove the BGI.gdb and UserData directory, that should let you start fresh.

Reactions: Vagabond Scholar
Aug 17, 2019
Remove the BGI.gdb and UserData directory, that should let you start fresh.
Cheers, that did it. Unfortunately it turns out the text is just naturally pretty hard to read, but I appreciate the reset nontheless.
Edit: Just noticed you posted a font hack here. I'm a dumbass. Thanks once again.

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Cheers, that did it. Unfortunately it turns out the text is just naturally pretty hard to read, but I appreciate the reset nontheless.
The download includes a font hack to make it more readable, check out the FontHack directory, it does have instructions there to apply it. I've also made an alternative font hack, with an even wider font, it's a couple of posts before your first question here. Hope that helps a bit.

Reactions: Vagabond Scholar
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes