• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

andy91xx

May 16, 2020
is there anyway to delete the cg progress upon downloading the game most of kaedes scenesv are already unlocked i tried deleting the bgi file but doing that just removes the entire cg gallery from the game and im unable to look at it all

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i heard this game has netorase
Then whoever you heard that from is winding you up.

The sequel has something that could be seen as netorase but all the girls in this are well and truly single. Also, as far as I remember, it's one of the girls stealing the guy from another girl.

Last edited:

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Then whoever you heard that from is winding you up.

The sequel has something that could be seen as netorase but all the girls in this are well and truly single. Also, as far as I remember, it's one of the girls stealing the guy from another girl.
I got it from the vndb page

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I got it from the vndb page
3.0 3.0 3.0 3.0 3.0 2.8 2.8 2.7 2.7 2.7 2.7 2.6 2.6 2.5 2.5 2.5 2.5 2.5 2.5 2.5 2.4 2.4 2.4 2.2 2.1 2.0 1.1 0.5

Those are the VNDB tags for this game.

My eyes are usually fine but I seem top be having an issue finding the netorase tag here, if you could highlight it for me, i'd be grateful.

Nobody goes by the tags on the characters because they include every single game they are in which in this case is utterly useless.

• Haha
Reactions: PeteHanson

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
I played the sequel before playing this one and made me drop it halfway.... :pokerFace:
The game you played is Nerine's fandisc. It's the after story to her route. Shuffle also has 4 other routes that would go in a completely different direction. Then there's also this which is a sequel to Kaede's route.
So in terms of spoilers, maybe it spoiled 1 route for you and even then if you like Nerine you'd probably want to play it anyway.
The other girls/routes you probably don't know anything about.

Dec 9, 2017
I love this VN series. It's a shame that Manga Gamer lost the rights to it, I would have loved to see them translate more of the games. If you didn't buy it from them when it was available then you have to look for it on sites like this. I do own it and highly recommend it I just came here because sometimes it's easier to download from here. I prefer the VN to the anime version. They changed some things with the anime and I'm not sure why the chose to go with Asa as the girl Rin chooses at the end of the anime instead of the others. I'm not saying she's a bad choice I just don't understand why not Kaede or one of the princesses, Nerine or Sia (Lisianthus). I really like Primula and Mayumi personally but Mayumi doesn't even get any lovin' until the remake or the later sequels.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Glad we have pirate sites to save these games then!!!

Thanks for the info Spirox (y)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes