Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
This title stands out as the only anime I've ever seen where they actually chose a girl at the end of its run. As in, the MC commits to one girl happily-ever-after instead of leaving everything open-ended. The VN also has 3 sequels translated to English. Tic Tac and Really Really, and then one smaller bonus that I can't remember the name of. The entire series is just really great. I highly recommend seeking out the anime after you finish the VN.
That's the thing with Shuffle, actually. You can separate who got who this way:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
i realy appreciate this kind of novels. but tbh i am relativly new two this stuff. So i found my intrest in this only about 2-3 Month ago. I have read/wached only 3-4 that i realy liked. Like Katawa Shoujo and this one. Can you recomend similar stuff? And if its linked here a hint would although be welcome

I am looking for:
- Male MC
- diffrent pathways (girls) maybe with good/bad ending too but not needed,
- lots of reading but only english,
- choices must not be made all 2 minutes
- no need of much h scenes but i like to have them too,
- and last but not least no voiceacting or the opportunity to turn it off

I tryed Narcissu, but it wasnt mine as additional information

Any ideas are welcome cos i am halfway through the last path here

Greetings P

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
i realy appreciate this kind of novels. but tbh i am relativly new two this stuff. So i found my intrest in this only about 2-3 Month ago. I have read/wached only 3-4 that i realy liked. Like Katawa Shoujo and this one. Can you recomend similar stuff? And if its linked here a hint would although be welcome

I am looking for:
- Male MC
- diffrent pathways (girls) maybe with good/bad ending too but not needed,
- lots of reading but only english,
- choices must not be made all 2 minutes
- no need of much h scenes but i like to have them too,
- and last but not least no voiceacting or the opportunity to turn it off

I tryed Narcissu, but it wasnt mine as additional information

Any ideas are welcome cos i am halfway through the last path here

Greetings P
dracu-riot
majikoi (fun, though has bunch of meaniless choices)
noble works
grisaia no kajitsu (has bad ends)
yume miru (has bad ends)
sakusaku
ikikoi
hoshimemo
kono oozora
da capo series
wagamama high spec
princess evangile
koichoco
wanko to kurasou
edelweiss
kira kira
deardrops
chrono clock
hatsukoi 1/1
koisuru natsu
muv-luv
osananajimi wa daitouryou
Seriously, the moe stream is endless, use , and tweak the filters to search, it will help you.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
thanks mate. i am realy thankful, cos as i said i am new to this stuff and i read the shortening moe first time.
that post of you is a great help man

Reactions: mesoru

StormR

Nov 6, 2017
Here's the mega link for the people that want it.

Ruhan

Dec 19, 2017
Already have an uncensored version of Really? Really! ready to go and am working on getting Tick! Tack! ready. Still need to make one more post after this in order to post links. : /

Update:

Posted a link to uncensored version of over in it's official thread.

Since there's no official thread for Tick! Tack!, I'll just post a link for it here:

Reactions: Twistty

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
There's a 4-th game in the series, called . Also, the game was remade as Shuffle! Essence+. Are those translated to English and if yes, does anyone have a link for them?

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
There's a 4-th game in the series, called . Also, the game was remade as Shuffle! Essence+. Are those translated to English and if yes, does anyone have a link for them?
Neither are in english but there is shuffle on the stage which adds a route for kareha and mayumi but removes all hscenes.

Gorehowk

Sep 2, 2018
Does anyone know if the extended version 'Shuffle Essence Plus' ever got a translation? I remember trying it in japanese and that there were way more routes possible there (Including the teacher, Mayumi, Kureha and even her loli sister)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know if it's a culture thing or just a style of writing, I certainly hope it's not an actual thing though.

There are a couple of scenes I find genuinely disturbing and i've seen it in other VN's which is starting to worry me.

When the 2 princesses turn up at school all the guys are wanting them, as soon as they say they are there for 1 particular guy they all hate him to the point of physical violence. A bit later they are talking about kissing and 1 of the girls say they kissed Rin and again, it boils down to physical violence.

I just find that creepy as fuck.

That's a whole school of possessive, jealous boyfriends that aren't even boyfriends .... it's fucking weird.

• Angry
Reactions: PeteHanson

Ruhan

Dec 19, 2017
I don't know if it's a culture thing or just a style of writing, I certainly hope it's not an actual thing though.

There are a couple of scenes I find genuinely disturbing and i've seen it in other VN's which is starting to worry me.

When the 2 princesses turn up at school all the guys are wanting them, as soon as they say they are there for 1 particular guy they all hate him to the point of physical violence. A bit later they are talking about kissing and 1 of the girls say they kissed Rin and again, it boils down to physical violence.

I just find that creepy as fuck.

That's a whole school of possessive, jealous boyfriends that aren't even boyfriends .... it's fucking weird.

I'm pretty sure it's done for comedic purposes. Specifically taking one thing in particular and exaggerating it to ridiculous proportions.

Some people find it funny, some people don't.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes