4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

Onlyflames

May 17, 2021
Can you tell me what version it is recently? V v5.5?
The one shared here. It's been a while since the last one and the new update should be comming 'any day', almost everything from the Dev diary a month ago seems to be done. They shared some backgrounds on patreon today and apparently need to do some more from what I could read. But I doubt we will be waiting more than 2 weeks. Backgrounds is some of the things they tend to do at the end of an update..

Keep in mind I am not a patreon member, all my knowledge is from expirience following since almost the beginning, checking kemono from time to time and their patreon headlines.

Reactions: felinesex
May 12, 2020
Your logic is a kid's logic. Shuggerlain fan? More like blindly obsessing over the game and the devs lol. Learn to read. This project is taking way too long, period. If you think that's fine, okay.
Personally I was hoping for a lot more growth. They have a gem of a game here. Its main selling point doesn't even have to be the H-scenes and that's exactly how you write a great VN.
All I'm saying is they should be scouting out opportunities to branch out of itch, really.
Maybe, maaaybe, they don't want any publisher, or become bigger, maybe they prefer their freedom to work with their own schedule and they already have a lifestyle they're happy with. I think they already work on it as full time job, not as a hobby. Working more hours sounds insane and unhealthy, why would they want to burnout? And hiring someone else to get things done quicker? Honestly, it sounds more complicated than anything. As far as I know, they're a couple, boyfriend and girlfriend, and they already work well together. Usually, more people, especially if they're not close to each other, only means conflict.
Some people don't dream about being as famous and big as possible, that's what I think. I'm not active on discord, but that's the feeling I have from things I've read.

starfouine

May 25, 2021
Maybe, maaaybe, they don't want any publisher, or become bigger, maybe they prefer their freedom to work with their own schedule and they already have a lifestyle they're happy with.
I agree with that, but I'm pretty sure small publisher, like in book edition, are not going to force devs to work harder or meet deadlines, just handle the visibility and audience targeting side of things for a cut of sales.

Reactions: huds.mr04

tempest124

May 2, 2020
From May 3rd:

"Remember that as we previously announced in a development diary, from now on Archers+ tier will receive the update as soon as it is ready, and some time after that, after all the bugfixing, then it will be posted for spearmen tier patrons. How much time can that take? We can't tell, as it is the first time we do this, but it will be a few weeks, not a few days (we also need to rest between updates and we know everytime we post something there's work to do)"

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
This is a rather nice game. Buggy, but nice. It hes the best animated art on the site hands down. If there would be less missable content and less bugs(I have encountered a few) it would be one of the top games. :)

Reactions: dyra

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
When there's an update, devs usually releases a few hotfixes versions in the next days.
Not sure if the one here it's the most recent one, but didn't find anything weird when i played the 0.5.
In many games here in f95, uploaders just post the games just when they are released and just don't keep it updated if there's bugfixing or stuff like that.

zpm444

Mar 22, 2019
Some old and new cheats:

Richasfuck: adds 10,000 gold
Unlimitedpowah: maxes out your mana for the next battle
Theguysareready: refills your army's hp (sets it to max hp) for the next battle
Nulkanisachad: sets the relationships with the girls to max level
Yraselledarkmode: change Yraselle's hair color to dark
Yrasellelightmode: change Yraselle's hair color to light
Moresuccubussweat: adds 100 crystals
Noclimaxman: maxes out your hp for the succubus battles
Resetgallery: resets the gallery
Seep1, Seep2, Seep3, Seep4, Seesucc: unlocks the different gallery pages (these are all separate cheats)
Long day is so long: sets your action points to 99
Master of succubi: free all succubi
Zone 3 with Teigan: set Zone3 with received Teigan
Zone 3 with Hazel: set Zone3 with received Hazel

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes