4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Completing Dir-Klou the good way seems prevent the side event Fishing with Atzi from being a able to be completed.
Yeah I wonder if that'll be a permanent change... I know that Taifun has been pushing this "your actions will have consequences" idea for a while, but I don't know if they wanted that to apply to the bonus scenes. I'm not sure why you should have to miss the bonus Atzi scene when you do Dir-Klou the harem way, which I think we all know will be the "real" ending to this game.

Reactions: Artix0

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah I wonder if that'll be a permanent change... I know that Taifun has been pushing this "your actions will have consequences" idea for a while, but I don't know if they wanted that to apply to the bonus scenes. I'm not sure why you should have to miss the bonus Atzi scene when you do Dir-Klou the harem way, which I think we all know will be the "real" ending to this game.
They'll probably change it

Reactions: dyra

Dreamcrusher

Feb 5, 2020
Bit disappointing to know you can miss events n shit but even more disappointing the game doesn't tell you that, I just found out reading these comments. Even MORE disappointing is that there's obscure conditions for some, what the fuck is that 1AP left be in the city, it's like the "damage on Tuesdays" for Diablo 4 meme.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Bit disappointing to know you can miss events n shit but even more disappointing the game doesn't tell you that, I just found out reading these comments. Even MORE disappointing is that there's obscure conditions for some, what the fuck is that 1AP left be in the city, it's like the "damage on Tuesdays" for Diablo 4 meme.
You clearly aren't cut out for the traditional visual novel style, then.

Missing events and obscure conditions, thereby necessitating the need for a guide (that Taifun does officially publish), is at the heart of enjoying the classic visual novel before those linear ones came along. I love it, but it ain't for everyone.

Perhaps look for another game that more suits your tastes?

Reactions: Artix0 and dyra

Dreamcrusher

Feb 5, 2020
You clearly aren't cut out for the traditional visual novel style, then.

Missing events and obscure conditions, thereby necessitating the need for a guide (that Taifun does officially publish), is at the heart of enjoying the classic visual novel before those linear ones came along. I love it, but it ain't for everyone.

Perhaps look for another game that more suits your tastes?
No no, this is exclusively a standard I hold for H games, I've seen many examples of unlocking gallery events or prompting the player to not miss events in other H games. Therefore, I want it everywhere.
Sure, unrealistic, but I'd rather be told upfront what to expect, from within the game, and not have to find out here.

Reactions: jocoyo and MadCore

pivovar

Aug 6, 2022
Personally, this doesn't bother me at all. I opened the entire gallery with the help of a couple of additional saves at such moments of choice.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
Yeah it will probably get changed since story wise there is nothing that should prevent the scene from still happening.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I've seen many examples of unlocking gallery events. Therefore, I want it everywhere.
Again, that's not the traditional H-game visual novel scheme. That's a new novelty. If you want it, I won't judge, but just remember that your preferences are not suited to tradition.

Also, taifun has gallery unlocking codes...its literally in the guide and the script

Reactions: Artix0

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
anyone willing to drop a full save? cant really stand the grindy gameplay.
Don't have one, but if it helps, there are cheat codes that I used to get past the grindy bits. Here they are:

Richasfuck: adds 10,000 gold
Unlimitedpowah: maxes out your mana for the next battle
Theguysareready: refills your army's hp (sets it to max hp) for the next battle
Nulkanisachad: sets the relationships with the girls to max level
Yraselledarkmode: change Yraselle's hair color to dark
Yrasellelightmode: change Yraselle's hair color to light
Moresuccubussweat: adds 100 crystals
Noclimaxman: maxes out your hp for the succubus battles
Resetgallery: resets the gallery
Seep1, Seep2, Seep3, Seep4, Seep5, Seesucc: unlocks the different gallery pages (these are all separate cheats)
Long day is so long: sets your action points to 99
Master of succubi: free all succubi
Kemeq with Teigan: set Zone3 with received Teigan
Kemeq with Hazel: set Zone3 with received Hazel

Krimzon121

Jul 8, 2022
Been trying to get Ulaithel done, but Night Queen refuses to stand outside. I've waited the 5+ days, yet shes still not spawning outdoors. Is there a way to rectify whatever has gone wrong?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Been trying to get Ulaithel done, but Night Queen refuses to stand outside. I've waited the 5+ days, yet shes still not spawning outdoors. Is there a way to rectify whatever has gone wrong?
Open the console and set NQulaitheltalkday to the current day number.

tempest124

May 2, 2020
Anyone else having trouble with the upload for the mac version? I download it and extract it but I then can't open it, it says "

"You can’t open the application “Shuggerlain-0.61.1” because this application is not supported on this Mac."

Is it an OS thing? I realllllly don't want to update my OS, it ALWAYS causes problems. I'm still running 11.6 Big Sur

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes