4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

blademaster7

Apr 23, 2022
Rage quit also here. The "mechanics" are the worse I've seen so far.
*Not to criticize the game, but...
Oh well, cannot enable cheat with my finnish keyboard layout it seems. Time to delete the game.
I feel ya. Prob need some reworking down the line though I will say its prob an optional region to go to.

For the tips to beat the volleyball stage. wait 3 ball movements and click on the character that looks like its the closest to hit the ball and try not to rush it. Will admit the mini game quite tedious to get through. But yeah hopfully there is the instant skip option later down the line for those who don't want to go through the volleyball mini game.

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
I have an idea.

Due to the apparent unpopularity of the volleyball minigame, I think players should have an option to do a swimming contest instead.

The game is simple: you are in a race to swim 10 kilometers, and all you have to do is left click really fast for 10 kilometers. The game should last about 30-40 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: WaryFox

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
I have an idea.

Due to the apparent unpopularity of the volleyball minigame, I think players should have an option to do a swimming contest instead.

The game is simple: you are in a race to swim 10 kilometers, and all you have to do is left click really fast for 10 kilometers. The game should last about 30-40 minutes.
The Riders asked for the score of the players and the most common thing was people winning easy, 15-4, 15-0, 15-1
So I'm not gonna say people losing it is skill issue...
But skill issue :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes