Collection Video Shuishui collection [2023-05-08] [水水..]

wharlUm2ocow

Dec 25, 2019
If the network is unstable, it is recommended that you package and upload, so as to ensure that even if the file is damaged without knowing it due to a sudden network disconnection, the compressed package can verify whether the file is damaged, or publish the check code of the file to verify whether the downloaded file is damaged, such as the MD5 check code
supershox
And packaging allows to split into small files. If a 1G files is corrupt that is all 1G to upload again. If it's only 10 100m files you may need only to upload again 100m.

supershox

Jun 6, 2019
Is the file you uploaded the original file provided by the author? (No changes to the file name?)

If so, I will not repeat the upload. XD

I forgot about this thread, so I didn't update.
Just get the name on echi web, change the name will be the same as the original name:D:D
I got them from wallpaper
;).
I see no one has uploaded it yet, so I posted it ( I am not proficient in English.)

MeowEX

Jun 15, 2021
Just get the name on echi web, change the name will be the same as the original name:D:D
I got them from wallpaper
;).
I see no one has uploaded it yet, so I posted it ( I am not proficient in English.)
I am used to not changing the file name.

wallpaper does have good stuff (y)

I am not proficient in English either.

Reactions: supershox

plsgimme

Aug 24, 2017
Is the file you uploaded the original file provided by the author? (No changes to the file name?)

If so, I will not repeat the upload. XD

I forgot about this thread, so I didn't update.
He's missing the portrait versions, I mean if you have the originals just upload them? I don't really care for the portrait versions but for completion's sake.

LZorro93

Apr 18, 2021
Which Number do this two Marin Kitagawa Videos have?