Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Love this game but it's begging for an auto-function
Quick menu was added at the top of the screen for this release. It doesn't work with old saves though, but works fine if you start a new game or use the quick start button in the main menu

Reactions: HalGLC

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Boring Games I played this a while ago and wasn't really impressed, but I played it again this morning and really enjoyed myself, so you must be doing something right with the remake. You've really done a great job making MC not be cringe or a pussy like most of the other incest & corruption games you find on this website. Cheers.

If I had to complain about something, I'd say ease up on the " slow fast continue" options during animations. IDK 'bout everyone else, but it's a little annoying having to click continue for every single animation. Renpy allows you to rollback , so those "continue" options are pointless and fuck up the fap, but I understand the whole controlling the speed thing. Maybe progress the speed with clicks? Other than that, you're awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boring Games

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Boring Games I played this a while ago and wasn't really impressed, but I played it again this morning and really enjoyed myself, so you must be doing something right with the remake. You've really done a great job making MC not be cringe or a pussy like most of the other incest & corruption games you find on this website. Cheers.

If I had to complain about something, I'd say ease up on the " slow fast continue" options during animations. IDK 'bout everyone else, but it's a little annoying having to click continue for every single animation. Other than that, you're awesome.
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed... in the end at least... that was my evil plan! :ROFLMAO:

As for the animations: yeah, you aren't the first who mentions it, but also there're people who like it (me included, especially the slow option, lol). Though I feel that I need to find a more elegant solution for it indeed. So I'll keep looking for it...

• Red Heart
Reactions: jhustrue

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed... in the end at least... that was my evil plan! :ROFLMAO:

As for the animations: yeah, you aren't the first who mentions it, but also there're people who like it (me included, especially the slow option, lol). Though I feel that I need to find a more elegant solution for it indeed. So I'll keep looking for it...
Ah yeah, I was still editing my post when you replied. Starting the animation at slow speed and progressing the speed over the next few clicks is a pretty good solution to that. (Besides, flavor text is just as important as the animation!!) I personally love rough & fast so I get that I'm not the best judge.

It sounds like I'm criticizing you at this point though, so I'ma stop. I was really just nitpicking but overall I was very pleased. Thanks for making such a great game free for us all!

Reactions: WaltS

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i played your VN at the beginingtimes (i think) but since your remakes i dont get anymore what is what and wich is the the last update to play till the last chapter....do i have to start everytime from "0" ???? i really liked it but isnt it a lil......sometimes is too much love for a vn like overkill....better i wait for your last chapter and play when ready to play.....good luck...

Bagilah

Feb 1, 2020
I think the dev is so kind to us . So he doing remake to the better quality. But perhaps some people think the release look confusing. Maybe, i think it will be good for Dev to finish remake before updating new content. So the release not confuse people.

Last edited:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I think the dev is so kind to us . So he doing remake to the better quality. But perhaps some people think the realise look confusing. Maybe, i think it will be good for Dev to finish remake before updating new content. So the realise not confuse people.
As has been written numerous times:
It's gonna be one update with new content followed by a remade / improved episode. Then a "new content" update followed by a remade one until all the episodes are of comparable (i.e. outstanding) quality...

Reactions: Boring Games

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
Emma's scene
Dr. Wood's scene (2 variations)
Megan's scene (2 variations)
Attic scene with Sarah
Sarah's night scene (3 variations)
Special scene

Yea, you can't use pp in each of them but no matter how you count, the number isn't two;)
is there walkthrough??
bcoz same happened to me 2 scenes n that's it!

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes