GowthamTuty

Oct 8, 2017
Did they removed the ntr/sharing scene from this game or am I doing something wrong?
I'm playing this game after a long time and i know that there is a ntr/sharing route with sarah and mc's best friend. Its also mentioned in the walkthrough.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Did they removed the ntr/sharing scene from this game or am I doing something wrong?
I'm playing this game after a long time and i know that there is a ntr/sharing route with sarah and mc's best friend. Its also mentioned in the walkthrough.
There was no such route. At some time there was a a plan to introduce path where Sarah dates MC's friend, but it was never implemented, and finally abandoned.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
It was changed. The scene you mentioned didn't get any development even back then. Though there's Faith sharing route with Jake.
P.S. Seems that the walkthrough you're using is quite outdated...

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1624292329982.png

Hey guys!
Glad to say that we're gradually getting closer and closer to the release! I'm working on Sarah's scene at the moment and only a few animations are left to finish it. And it should be hot! Like I said before, I never animated something similar before but I like the results so far, hopefully you'll enjoy the scene too ;-p
As for the other news: I've made Twitter and Instagram pages for the game and will start posting something there too, it'll be mostly some development progress and I'm planning to post fun pics there as well. I'll provide the links for you soon, for now those pages are empty and I need to pose and post something first. Anyways, it'll be one more channel to get a sneak pic, heh.
As for the current numbers: 223 still images and 13 animations are fully done at the moment, a bit more than 80% of the chapter is done!

1624292367578.png

Any ideas what the scene will be about?
It was changed quite a lot compared to the original Ep.3 and I think - for the better!

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Question, why are the Ep3 renders such low quality ?

Sorry my mistake, not been remade yet..
Yea, I'm still in the process of updating old stuff, it'll all be at the same quality level eventually. And thanks for your review man! I'm following Alternate Existence too and really like what you do there (especially Anne and Summer:devilish:), good luck with it and looking forward to your new update!

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Your Animations are seriously top notch and the Landlady.. oh mamma:love:

Yea, I'm still in the process of updating old stuff, it'll all be at the same quality level eventually. And thanks for your review man! I'm following Alternate Existence too and really like what you do there (especially Anne and Summer:devilish:), good luck with it and looking forward to your new update!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1624897089024.png

Hey guys!
It's spoilers time! And as you can see I'm already working on the dinner scene at the end of the episode. All animations for it are done already and last frames are being rendered right now. Next, I'll need to take care of a bunch of stills with Ange and the special scene... and after all of that I'll start coding! By the way, there're some UI changes planned, they'll affect animations screen and thanks to the66's help, it'll look way nicer from now on and you won't need to click "Continue" after each animation. As for the special scene - it'll be with Megan and there'll be 4 animations with her - hope you'll like them! I think the idea I have is super hot and I don't recall seeing it in other games... so yeah, hope you'll enjoy ;-p
Also, I've finally posted something on Twitter and ready to share the links with you. Will try to post there something regularly. First post is a series of shots with Megan so you need to check it out, heh. I've also posed something with Sarah and will post it soon too!
Anyways, the link is here: Feel free to join, it'll be interesting!

As for the current numbers: 255 still images and 18 animations are done at the moment.
P.S. For $1 Tier patrons - just wanted to remind you to cancel/switch your pledge before the next month. Patreon will move you to a "custom tier" group and I think you won't be able to see any posts in July. It's still sad that I need to remove the entire tier but hopefully it's better in the long run to have clearer tiers. Hope I didn't bring you much trouble because of my mistakes when I set up the page...

Anyways, stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon... oh and the next spoilers will be the final ones for this release!

1624897129232.png

Still no ideas what the scene will be about? :p

1624897163992.png

For now she's the most contradictory character in the game, some like her, some - hate...
The only truth is that she's hot!

And I've set up a guys, feel free to join! First tweet is all about Megan ^^

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes