parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Friend Boring Games, when chapter 10 is scheduled, I can't wait to see Mama Megan and Sister Sara again

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
There is this thing called saving the game.
Then there is this thing called loading a save.

Use your powers wisely young padawan... :HideThePain: :KEK: :FacePalm: :WeSmart:
I guess I should have been more clear to avoid this kind of humour. My bad. :FacePalm:

What I meant is, is there a way to use the walkthrough mod on the latest steam version? This amazing method of save & load can at times even double the time of the playthrough, and I'm not looking to do that. The mod let's you follow multiple paths at the same time.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I guess I should have been more clear to avoid this kind of humour. My bad. :FacePalm:

What I meant is, is there a way to use the walkthrough mod on the latest steam version? This amazing method of save & load can at times even double the time of the playthrough, and I'm not looking to do that. The mod let's you follow multiple paths at the same time.
It's been said that Joker has a version of the WT-mod that works with the Steam version. Generally, though, Mods break your game and bork your achievements on Steam games. The Ipatch works fine though, I'm using it in my Steam version. (y)

Reactions: KKnuck and AlexMpog

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
GU and multi mod are not working!!!!
This game doesn't really need a Mod, don't know why everyone insists on using one. Other than the annoying lack of a proper quick bar/menu, which I don't even know if the Mod fixes. It doesn't have enough content to really make extra plays for all the scenes boring or tedious yet. Does work better with the guide though, so I'll give you that. (y)

Reactions: AlexMpog

2King

Jan 2, 2024
I'm a noobie but how do I open the game on Mac with the RAR file. I did unzip it using Winrar but usually with other games all the files are within the show package contents tab. This one is all over the place with the game folder and other folders outside of that. Then I got an error saying the application cannot be opened.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm a noobie but how do I open the game on Mac with the RAR file. I did unzip it using Winrar but usually with other games all the files are within the show package contents tab. This one is all over the place with the game folder and other folders outside of that. Then I got an error saying the application cannot be opened.
It's a Market build, meaning it's for Win, Linux and Mac.
The reason it won't open is most likely because it is quarantined by Gatekeeper. You can remove this in Terminal with the xattr command.
You can also shuffle the components around and put the necessary parts inside the Mac app and delete the rest. Saves on clutter. I can give you more details but I have to look it up first because I have not yet done this for this game.
Finally, I would advice you to get the Unarchiver for al your unzipping/unrarring whatever needs.

Reactions: 2King
4.10 star(s) 132 Votes