WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I check every single game with unRen, UnityStudio, or RPGDecryptor before playing them. If I see something good, then I play the story, otherwise, why would I blue ball myself?
Are you sure you 'unRen, UnityStudio, or RPGDecryptor'd the right game? Right in front of me there are several renders for d2x (dick-to-x) so again, there is sex in this game. And I am not talking about unreleased stuff but 'real sex' ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey everyone!
It's been a while since the last development update and it's time to throw some light on the game progress.
I'll start with the release date. I suppose the new episode will be ready in the first half of June. Initially I thought I'd manage to finish it sooner but the amount of work left says "Nah, we need at least two-three more weeks". It happened due to a few reasons mostly of which were connected to my studying (aka coursework) and I spent a huge amount of time to write it. But good news is the 4th EP. is bigger than the previous one and will finally show new locations, characters and a lot of hot scenes.
It's really refreshing to have the characters outdoors, though it brought a few minor problems. Moreover I read some comments about the length of H-scenes and from now on they'll be longer.
As for the plot - nothing has changed: Megan comes back, we have a lot of fun with Sarah, Faith and one secret girl. And there's one important choice connected to Megan ;)
As always some scenes and dialogues are available only on right paths so - Don't forget to save a lot :p
And we have an interesting idea for the higher tiers (special thanks to Stokkafillipo) how to extend the game's world and make unreal real without ruining the game - but I'll show it when this episode is finished.
And the last announcement - there will be a Discord chat for everyone who wants to follow the game, to ask when it's finished, to share some thoughts, or just to chat - I'll provide the link soon.
Well, that's all for now and if you want to ask something - do it!
Stay tuned guys, hope you'll like the new episode;)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Thanks for making them, they're awesome :love:
i love your signature wincest is best :D hopefully theres more wincest content and maybe towards the end there will be a foursome wincest scene of the mom sister and cousin

but have a route for the pure romantics like Eerie Entity where only one girl is their favorite girl

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i love your signature wincest is best :D hopefully theres more wincest content and maybe towards the end there will be a foursome wincest scene of the mom sister and cousin

but have a route for the pure romantics like Eerie Entity where only one girl is their favorite girl
Wrong, I just don't share my girls, not even with other girls, haha xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: King Monkey Mon
4.10 star(s) 127 Votes