Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
Quick question how many remastered updates till it will get even with the story? (I'm honestly lost with episodes, chapters...)

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Actually, it was not implemented in first place. You cant remove something what was not implemented in first place.
Besides, it was not NTR or sharing. If MC would completely ignore sister, she would turn to others.
I totally agree. But there was (is) a variable labeled "sarah_ntr" in the scripts.

Reactions: Thermophob

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I will wait 'till is even. It's madness to go all over again with everything.Or simply playing new chapters only and once the game is finished,start new game and enjoy with all together.

Reactions: fishbulb123

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I don't see any big problem here. You either load your save to get new content or, if it's a remake release, you use a quick start button and get right to the remade part. If you have your own saves, it's even better.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Nope... only part of it is remade... it does have all the episodes done sofar but the ones after Ep.3 Ch.2 are still the non-remade versions up to the episode and chapter where it started to get released in ' improved' form, or so I believe if you look at the green line in the OP. But I've gotten so confused by this alternating release pattern (remake old chapter/release new chapter) that I've totally given up on this game and will only revisit it after all of the previous episodes have been remade...coz I abso-f' ing-lutely hate to have to restart from the start every time to see what got changed in the remade episodes/chapters...
At this point I can't even remember what the VN was about.
Couldn't have said it better myself. The dev for Max's Life did a remake but it was after the chapter was finished and by popular demand since the original was such a chore t play without a walk through. I welcome this remake but I think the dev should at least have a "make-make" or a finished build before remastering it. At this point if and when I do decide to download, itll be to watch the previous choices with better graphics. Then again cant he just do that with a gallery?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes