Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
That's because the version uploaded a few hours ago is the same as the last one uploaded last week - it is just the Patreon build now with the two extra scenes. However you need to be on the right path to see them - see the WT posted in the OP.

HTH - and thanks for playing the game! (y)

Gotcha. Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: WaltS

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Mar 20, 2018
Hey @laflare82 let me assure you that starting from line two of your post you're heading the wrong way with your assumptions ;-) This isn't gonna be 'an ntr lovers paradise' or stuff like that. If you do behave like a normal person - say the way you would prefer to be treated by others - you're not gonna see any of the stuff people call 'NTR' (which in fact it even isn't).

So do go ahead and play the game the way you like it and please let us know what you think of it. There's not going to be any fetish forced on you unexpectedly and without warning (I don't know why a certain 'P's Box' game comes to mind...) as neither @Only_boring_games nor myself are into stuff like that.

That also is the reason why the OP mentions that the NTR is avoidable:

View attachment 281801
I prefer to use this definition of NTR:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as I know the 'ntr' route is only for 100% completion so far. This presents some issues down the line. Like, is there going to be a gallery mode, and how comfortable are people with the idea of this 'ntr' and maybe non-100% CG completion.

Then there's the whole netorare/netori thing... the debate is endless. At this point has the MC been ntr-ing Jake already? Aren't most mind control games mostly about a fictional universe where normal boundaries can be crossed with the mind control as a plot device to enable the MC? Why stop at one rule?

There are always people who simply don't bother to read the tags and come to rant. I would suggest focusing attention on the people who are interested in the game but mistaken about the content. As the game grows, more people will come, and attention from the devs are limited.

Game so far is not bad, devs should just focus on what they want... and they aren't fans of getting ntr-ed. People can and will choose what they consume, you simply can't satisfy everyone.

Edit: Just ran through the supposed 'ntr' route... from what I saw, its not really anything at this point, I would suggest removing the tag for now. The post is highly unstructured and rambling because I'm drunk.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I know perfectly well how you feel (just stopped playing another game 'coz 'NTR (avoidable)' all of a sudden turned into 'It's either NTR - or rape' ...

So I am asking for you to trust us on this :geek:
Mind PMing me the name of that game so I can make sure to avoid it. Not a fan of either of those options. Just stopped playing another game because of sleep rape.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i dont really understand this game anymore, if i beat the shit out (that peeping tom) that guy will ntr me in the future=? wtf? how come that choice is the one to lead to ntr....:eek:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I know perfectly well how you feel (just stopped playing another game 'coz 'NTR (avoidable)' all of a sudden turned into 'It's either NTR - or rape' ...

So I am asking for you to trust us on this :geek:
@Spiderfox @djkunn

you can can trust this game because it has a walkthrough that helps you avoid the NTR route i pretty much cucked Jake out of a threesome option with his mom

funny enough i never gotten the beat up or comfort option for the sister probably because i talked to her first time i was able to back in episode 2 and sarah has taken mommys place in "releasing my stress"

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
No sounds more like pandora box. the rape part gave it away.

i take it that game is called the engagement because of the developer lied about romancing route and is going to focus on NTR route because thats what his supporters want

i for one never tried out that game due to the name of the title of the developer you simply cant trust NTR games with similar title names to have romance route or harem route and stick with it
The rape part did not know there was one in the engagement ? I thought he was talking about pandora box where all ntr was previously avoidable till the latest one where it was actually forced in your face and there was nothing you can do to prevent that.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
im talking about the guy you find outside peeping at the girls and i was good to both Sarah and megan always... i think the walthrough will be more clear if there is just NTR route and Non ntr route (harem) cause i sometimes dunno if being good to those idiots chin and jake is good or bad since is not specified.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
@Spiderfox @djkunn

you can can trust this game because it has a walkthrough that helps you avoid the NTR route i pretty much cucked Jake out of a threesome option with his mom

funny enough i never gotten the beat up or comfort option for the sister probably because i talked to her first time i was able to back in episode 2 and sarah has taken mommys place in "releasing my stress"
I've never seen it either, just know about it from reading posts here and the walkthrough. I prefer Sarah to the Mom anyway so I've taken the option for her scenes every chance I get.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
im talking about the guy you find outside peeping at the girls and i was good to both Sarah and megan always... i think the walthrough will be more clear if there is just NTR route and Non ntr route (harem) cause i sometimes dunno if being good to those idiots chin and jake is good or bad since is not specified.
What guy ? i do not remember the peeping scenewitch chapter did this occur ?

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, as mentioned already: your actions DO have consequences. Be it the way you treat Chen (even if he's a douchebag, but it's your behavior that counts, not his), how you handle the debt collector situation or if you talk to Sarah - or not.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Well, as mentioned already: your actions DO have consequences. Be it the way you treat Chen (even if he's a douchebag, but it's your behavior that counts, not his), how you handle the debt collector situation or if you talk to Sarah - or not.
So @WaltS, is there a "peeping" scene that I missed because I was nice to Chen?

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes