johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1614656166328.png

Hey guys!
New week = new previews and progress update!
So, I'm really close to the end of this chapter. Basically 2 scenes are left to do: one of the ending variations and special scene. They shouldn't take too long so even if I don't manage to finish them together with the code this week, the ep. should be out on the next week at latest! And yep, probably these will be final previews for this release... but maaayybe I'll post some pics from the special scene, we'll see :p
As for the current numbers: we've got 271 still renders and 17 animations, about 90% of the chapter is finished.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you really soon!

1614656201885.png

Hmm, what's at the end of the tunnel?

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
is there any new emma content? i've lost track since the dev started remaking previous ep so idk if any new content its out

Lux+

Jan 23, 2021
What does the ep7 ch1 version end on? Megan and MC ordered dinner from the dude with aphrodisiac?

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
What does the ep7 ch1 version end on? Megan and MC ordered dinner from the dude with aphrodisiac?
Nope! Why don't you play it and find out your self it's not that hard because you feel so then go for the walkthrough or WT mod

Lux+

Jan 23, 2021
Nope! Why don't you play it and find out your self it's not that hard because you feel so then go for the walkthrough or WT mod
I wanted to play, but it ends for me there, I thought I played that part, and it was supposed to be the next day, after that dinner.
So I am not sure, if the remake ends there for now, or the game doesn't let me beyond that point, because I thought I've played in previous update.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
I wanted to play, but it ends for me there, I thought I played that part, and it was supposed to be the next day, after that dinner.
So I am not sure, if the remake ends there for now, or the game doesn't let me beyond that point, because I thought I've played in previous update.
Then I think you made wrong choice in some of optional choice ..why don't you play this hot game with walkthrough that's come in handy definitely

• Angry
Reactions: neverthy

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
I'm probably being blind and just missed it somewhere but can someone tell me if going the harem route requires using the pills effect on Megan(mom) during the date?

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
You're talking about Ep2 ending scene. After it you can press "continue playing" after the remake warning, play/skip old episodes and then you'll get to new Ep.7 Ch.1
I've found out about the game now, and it seems that you are remaking it, does that mean you will be remaking only that chapter or everything?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes