May 16, 2017
Reactions: Eerie Entity

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance EP4_Special 2.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.06.2019 (bugfix)

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Haha, alright then:LOL:
One of the best parts i like in your game until now, is that you have enough faith in the strength of your story to keep us playing that you do not feel the need to dangle the prize of getting somewhere with Mom or Sis in front of us as the prize for following the game for over a year. Even if I still think that cliffhanger was unusual cruelty.

Reactions: Boring Games

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it's nicely written and one of the very few games with massive tits i do not look at and say "oh look..more massive tits" lol..so the Dev did well to make such a cranky old bastard like me ignore what i normally roll my eyes at..oh..also helps she is an 18 on the 10 scale of beauty.

Reactions: dE_VoYd and DA22

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Thanks! As for the cliffhanger - well, I don't think it's that cruel to be honest (and I'm sorry if I offended some of you haha) but yeah, I know where the story leads so eventually everyone will get something he's looking for;)

Reactions: L☹VE and DA22

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
it's nicely written and one of the very few games with massive tits i do not look at and say "oh look..more massive tits" lol..so the Dev did well to make such a cranky old bastard like me ignore what i normally roll my eyes at..oh..also helps she is an 18 on the 10 scale of beauty.
I guess, you should thank @WaltS for editing all those cringe inducing moments you mentioned before, he really did and still does a great job.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks! As for the cliffhanger - well, I don't think it's that cruel to be honest (and I'm sorry if I offended some of you haha) but yeah, I know where the story leads so eventually everyone will get something he's looking for;)
True but most of those other games will also give you something after blueballing you for an extreme long time, since the whole premise of their story is only to get into Mum, Sis or daughters pants. So it is refreshing and uplifting to see a game in this genre where the dev has enough faith in his story and strength of the rest of his game that the incest is just part of the game instead of the whole game. Hope I made myself a bit more clear. :p

Reactions: Boring Games

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Nice to see there are a lot of varying scenes you can achieve. I thought the sex scenes were a bit short though. Couldn't really do much while they were going on.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes