Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Btw when is mc finally going to wakeup and start using his ability for his own gain ?? right now mc is being used left and right and dont seem to be in control everyone wants something from mc and mc gains nothing from it. Also i really miss the fact that update contained very little options it was more a plain vn with very little interaction where mc could steer things. like when jake called why did i not have an option to say no i am busy etc. ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JanisL

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can't say lack of choices bothers me at all.

There is no romance tag and with all the mind control stuff going on I haven't bothered aiming for a love interest, hardly means anything when it's forced on them.

I've just been following the story.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Eerie Entity Mormont Alteni Fantabaldu

man this was a good update the cliffhanger seems like the plot is thickening

Sarah sure has a nice pussy :p

gotta Admit Ange has a nice ass i guess its genetic

new girl seems interesting but ranked below Ange

Mommys corrupted path seems to have some nice scenes but love route is the main route

Only_boring_games

best scene in the game is the dream scene i love lesbian/threesome wincest time

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Can't say lack of choices bothers me at all.

There is no romance tag and with all the mind control stuff going on I haven't bothered aiming for a love interest, hardly means anything when it's forced on them.

I've just been following the story.
Actually we do have to add this tag as well later lol

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Ok what is the best to get more closer to Megan either follow the lady in the bathroom or stay with Megan in restaurant

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Because now we rely on the choices that have been made already. Different choices - different routes. I can't add tons of important decisions in each update because this way the game'd be unlimited.
Or I can add freaking 'end-game' choices but do you really want 'em?
But that is the whole part with angy we did not have any choice, right now it plays into way where we either be dominated or blackmail just because there was no choice to this part to even avoid that angy scene.

Also with angy being so unstable we dont even know if she either good or bad.. from the part she is introduced to the part it is now she could turn into worse adversary mc is going to face.. Also why did he not just take the pill with him, putting it under its bed is just as stupid leaving it in open on his desk. did he forget someone could easily enter his room look under bed and still find that pill right their ??

Please dont get me wrong i still liked this update very much. its just the incocnsistency in the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boring Games

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
But that is the whole part with angy we did not have any choice, right now it plays into way where we either be dominated or blackmail just because there was no choice to this part to even avoid that angy scene.

Also with angy being so unstable we dont even know if she either good or bad.. from the part she is introduced to the part it is now she could turn into worse adversary mc is going to face.. Also why did he not just take the pill with him, putting it under its bed is just as stupid leaving it in open on his desk. did he forget someone could easily enter his room look under bed and still find that pill right their ??

Please dont get me wrong i still liked this update very much. its just the incocnsistency in the story.
As for choices we're not through with them - there will be more to be made - but what Only_boring_games was getting at is that the choices that were made are now starting to determine routes / paths, showing consequences.

Also having major choices for all the major protags in every episode would result in an unmanageable moloch of a game real quick. As we aim to finish this game sometime in the future we need to keep that in mind somewhat.

As for the MC's assumed stupidity, where to store the pills etc. - well we've been over that in the past so I'll refer you to the appropriate pages in this thread.

Have fun :)

Last edited:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The powers are actually exactly the same. Kind of mind control. Story is just told a bit different. The blonde woman he is working is kinda the same as the black guys from DoD and instead of having visions about the past, this MC has memories of his dad.

Also a black friend who wants to fuck his mom.
If you say so, who am I to argue :cool:

Hope you have fun nonetheless, enjoy the game and play it the way you want it.

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Another asshole MC. And his dreams are the same. If there are no lesbo in the tags, then why the hell do lesbo dreams?

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Another asshole MC. And his dreams are the same. If there are no lesbo in the tags, then why the hell do lesbo dreams?
As i recall and is my undertsanding tags are posted/added as they popup in the game and "officially" episode 4 is not out yet , this here is a special beta (leaked) of it so the tag i suppose will be added when the official episode 4 is released as usual.

Reactions: dE_VoYd and WaltS

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
As i recall and is my undertsanding tags are posted/added as they popup in the game and "officially" episode 4 is not out yet , this here is a special beta (leaked) of it so the tag i suppose will be added when the official episode 4 is released as usual.
Then make it so that the lesbo can be circumvented as well as the NTR.
When a dude wakes up after playing cards, he thinks - “I want the dream to become a reality?”. "WELL NO".
Somehow like this.

Last edited:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
You're right of course. f95 rules stipulate that there can only be tags for stuff that is in the game so this is why the 'lesbian sex' tag isn't there yet.

monroe Could you add it please now that it's been leaked. Thanks!

Only_boring_games

Reactions: dE_VoYd and LeftyPR

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Then make it so that the lesbo can be circumvented as well as the NTR.
When a dude wakes up after playing cards, he thinks - “I want the dream to become a reality?”. "YES". "NOT".
Somehow like this.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes