RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I can't trigger Faith sharing even though i agreed with Jake, game is transferring me to restaurant, what did i miss? Another route in same playthrough is Sara and Jake threesome, so maybe that's conflicting somehow, but according to walkthrough i should get MMF with Faith.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I can't trigger Faith sharing even though i agreed with Jake, game is transferring me to restaurant, what did i miss? Another route in same playthrough is Sara and Jake threesome, so maybe that's conflicting somehow, but according to walkthrough i should get MMF with Faith.
To get the threeesome w/ Faith and Jake, you need to have done the follwing in the prior episodes:
  • Told Jake the truth about the powers?
  • Did you agree to help him by influencing Faith?
  • You stayed w/ Faith when Jake barged in?
If you did then you will get to enjoy ...

HTH.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
To get the threeesome w/ Faith and Jake, you need to have done the follwing in the prior episodes:
  • Told Jake the truth about the powers?
  • Did you agree to help him by influencing Faith?
  • You stayed w/ Faith when Jake barged in?
If you did then you will get to enjoy ...

HTH.
Well, i didn't get it on ntr route and i've done all you listed. On non ntr i got double hj and bj with Faith, so i think it will trigger threesome later on. But it seems on ntr route you can't get it, which is strange but understandable if dev wants to go with strict ''alpha'' and ''beta'' route. Either that or there is a bug to not get it on ntr path.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Well, i didn't get it on ntr route and i've done all you listed. On non ntr i got double hj and bj with Faith, so i think it will trigger threesome later on. But it seems on ntr route you can't get it, which is strange but understandable if dev wants to go with strict ''alpha'' and ''beta'' route. Either that or there is a bug to not get it on ntr path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Yep, you're right here, the routes you're talking about will be implemented later. It's not a full stop for other characters
Again sorry for the long rant, i really like the models (Megan should have smaller boobs though ;) and Faith is one of the best looking black characters i've seen).

I was looking for pic in your signature in img folder of the game, but couldn't find it, so i suppose it's custom and it's not in game yet, maybe planned for later updates...

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Again sorry for the long rant, i really like the models (Megan should have smaller boobs though ;) and Faith is one of the best looking black characters i've seen).

I was looking for pic in your signature in img folder of the game, but couldn't find it, so i suppose it's custom and it's not in game yet, maybe planned for later updates...
Ah those pics ...
They're patrons' specials

Reactions: WaltS

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
How often is a new version expected?
Hi! WaltS' right as always :p
I'm out of the country so updating the progress bar isn't really convenient at the moment. I suppose this episode will take the same time (approximately) as the previous one. I'll post the first news on the Patreon page as soon as possible

Last edited:

carlos5585

Jun 20, 2017
ok thanks for the reply. I was just asking why on the patreon page I didn't see a new version every few months. and I really like this story, especially mama

Reactions: luisar018
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes