Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
That game is in unity engine. I only know about renpy and rpgm games.
I don't think I've ever seen a compressed unity game. Pretty sure it's not possible, or at least not very easily accomplished.

Reactions: luisar018

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, that update ended in a weird spot. Seriously, no resolution after the scene, just "she's done" end of version.

At least stop at a good leave off point.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
then its time to seriously ping a moderator/staff....

because tag show Renpy ...

/!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\
The request was for playboy44 to compress FlirtyF as well, but FlirtyF is a unity engine game. XD

M'95

May 17, 2019
Not sure about it - isn't Dutch a variant of that northern German accent that sounds somewhat like Afrikaans? :D

Just joking SCNR MrKnobb

My stay in Soesterberg was quite some time ago but I vividly remember the Dutch guys and gals and the ppl from northern Germany sounding awfully similar. Nothing at all like the few words of German I'd managed to pick up over the years...
Fun fact, Dutch and Middle English (around 1300, Canterbury Tales) have more similarities than Dutch - Germanic. (another useless piece of information I learned). :) And Afrikaans is indeed based on Dutch Language.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Freaking Stopping, in the middle of that scene......................... I'm done playing this game for this year......blue ball update
And I was considering supporting this game.... well that ended fast, we will try again in the next update.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes