Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Chapter 3,4,5 and 6 need to be remade so 4...
6 is the start of the new stuff so only 3, 4, and 5 need remake. next update SHOULD be 3, then after that will be new stuff with 8. Hopefully, we will be caught up soon and FINALLY get the much anticipated Chocolate Chip Cookie content. :)

Just a thought.

Reactions: Boring Games

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Hey guys, are people playing with the mod having issues with the new content not triggering?
Yes, mod can be the reason. (I'd even say it's the only reason if you downloaded the new release and can't start it, lol)

The other reason can be if you're looking for it in the wrong place. You should keep playing after the warning and go through unremade episodes to get the new content.

Reactions: Olaerro1

BooDo3

Feb 11, 2018
This is gonna sound odd, but does anyone know where I can find the source for the music playing when MC and Carrie are in the bar?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
This is gonna sound odd, but does anyone know where I can find the source for the music playing when MC and Carrie are in the bar?

It takes quite a while to find something good and fitting there, but if you dig - you'll find it, heh. That song is from there

Reactions: BooDo3
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes