Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
how do you load or go back to main menu when you are in the game? so far i had to alt+f4 and restart

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Nobodies forcing you to use it my dude, if you don't want to create an account you don't have to. There's plenty of links in the OP and there are compressors creating alternatives.
Thats right! I choose the other links ;) But thanks for your work anyway

Reactions: RPDL

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
updated mac version?
Ren'Py is platform agnostic. If you have an older Mac version you can easily update the game yourself.

Download the new PC version and unzip. Copy the folder called game.
Next, open up the Mac app (right click, Show package contents) and navigate to /Contents/Resourses/autorun.
Now, inside autorun, replace the folder called game with the one from the PC package.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The author's way of updating is so strange , this type of update is very damaging to the game experience and is easy to forget .
The way I get something new once a year makes me forget about this game many times .
It was the best when it first came out, but now it's mediocre because of these slow updates .
Nobody wants a creator to just remake and remake and remake , people need something new .

Last edited:

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Best friend of MC. The black lady's (Faith's) son.
Ah ok thanks.
Personally I wouldn't be up for that in this game from what I played a while back, even tho I usually like that fetish.
That's just my opinion on it, I just don't remember it having a proper set up for it back when I originally played. Perhaps I'm wrong tho.

Last time I played was during the first remastered episode so maybe after replaying now I could see the indications you're talking about, but it would be kinda messed up to add it his late into the project without any early warnings from the dev.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Idk if I downloaded something wrong but it seems that episode 5 is not remade yet but if I skip to episode 9, episode 9 looks exactly like the remake. So am I supposed to play through the really bad models and visuals of episodes 5 - ? til I get back to the good looking visuals or what?

Makavto

Jan 2, 2019
You forgot about Slonique ;)
OMG. Boring games, you're just a genius. Only you have the expectation more than pays off. I've been following you for over a year! I was very unlucky this month, because patreon closed access to my page by mistake, I am waiting for a response from them. Fortunately, I managed to pay for the subscription and download the new version. I just want to express how much I appreciate your work! You're incredible! No one can beat Megan!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boring Games

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Idk if I downloaded something wrong but it seems that episode 5 is not remade yet but if I skip to episode 9, episode 9 looks exactly like the remake. So am I supposed to play through the really bad models and visuals of episodes 5 - ? til I get back to the good looking visuals or what?
EP 5 and the first Part of EP 6 are still not remastered yet. The Dev said earlier, that the next update concludes the remastering (Post on Page 264). Then he continues with EP 10 and so on.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.9 Ch.1 SPECIAL] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.94 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 742 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 725 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
doesnt open, unfortunately

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes