Mod Ren'Py Onhold Shut Up and Dance [Ep3 Ch1 Special Remake] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

Tyhugg

Nov 9, 2019
i may be a complete dumbass here but is this mod abandoned? because the main game it said to have 7 episodes and on ch 1 but the mod is only up to episode 2 chapter 2.

Dragon969

Feb 25, 2018
i may be a complete dumbass here but is this mod abandoned? because the main game it said to have 7 episodes and on ch 1 but the mod is only up to episode 2 chapter 2.
Earlier parts of the game are getting remade and released at the same time that new parts are being released. It's a confusing mess lol.

Tyhugg

Nov 9, 2019
Earlier parts of the game are getting remade and released at the same time that new parts are being released. It's a confusing mess lol.
so is the mod go beyond episode 3 for the walkthrough? i mean if the game gets remastered or whatever they won't have change the dialog only the animations i think.

Dragon969

Feb 25, 2018
so is the mod go beyond episode 3 for the walkthrough? i mean if the game gets remastered or whatever they won't have change the dialog only the animations i think.
The current mod will go up the end of Chapter 6 with the last release if I'm remembering correctly. Not sure if it will work at all on the newest release until ShaddyModda updates it again.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
The current mod will go up the end of Chapter 6 with the last release if I'm remembering correctly. Not sure if it will work at all on the newest release until ShaddyModda updates it again.
No it won't. about to start updating it now. gimme an hour or so and the update will be out, assuming I don't have to make any major changes due to differences in the game code. Just so happened the game update was uploaded while I was sleeping. lol

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know if it's a bug in the mod or what, but when I choose ''MOD: both'' I only have a scene with Sarah and then the game goes on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I don't know if it's a bug in the mod or what, but when I choose ''MOD: both'' I only have a scene with Sarah and then the game goes on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmm ok I'll double-check that in a little while. need to take care of some RL stuff first.

Reactions: Qmil679

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Qmil679 Took a look and it should be jumping to Megan's morning outfit scene when you chose both. not seeing anything to prevent it.

EDIT" Ha wait nvm i forgot to set the variable to True. Here's the fix. just overwrite the one in the 'game' folder
I'll upload fixed versions of the full mod shortly

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679