Mod Ren'Py Onhold Shut Up and Dance [Ep3 Ch1 Special Remake] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Isnt the updates on this mod for new content, and not for remastered content? Or does it update for both?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
The mod is for "Girl House". Installation insctruction in the folder say

"PC (Windows/Linux): Unzip the mod file and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your game "Girl House" folder." -.-

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
The mod is for "Girl House". Installation insctruction in the folder say

"PC (Windows/Linux): Unzip the mod file and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your game "Girl House" folder." -.-
Ah, oops. Ignore the folder name. I copied the instructions file and forgot to change the folder name in it. Other than that, the instructions are the same.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
I may not be the brightest kid on the block, ok.

Advise.

Previous game was ep 7 chp 2.

The new one comes out as ep 3 chp 1 at 3200 meg.
Downloaded it, opened it, option - continue - doesn't like that option.

I'm guessing that to play ep3 chp 1, must start from the beginning????

Thanks

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I may not be the brightest kid on the block, ok.

Advise.

Previous game was ep 7 chp 2.

The new one comes out as ep 3 chp 1 at 3200 meg.
Downloaded it, opened it, option - continue - doesn't like that option.

I'm guessing that to play ep3 chp 1, must start from the beginning????

Thanks
It's a remake. The Dev is updating the renders from previous episodes to be in line with newer episodes, however all episodes are still part of the download. You only need to restart if you want to see the newer renders if memory serves.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
i think this game is better than dreams of desire(it's obvious it took its inspiration from DoD), it needs more popularity

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
To have two saves based, one on corruption and one on love.

Has anyone found at what point the choice of corruption or love route starts??

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
To have two saves based, one on corruption and one on love.

Has anyone found at what point the choice of corruption or love route starts??
I found it.

If there is anyone that wants to play both the love and corruption.

At the end of chapter four under Restaurant.

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
I'm enjoying this all and all but it is pretty damn obvious that the 'roomate' and 'landlady' of the MC and his friend where supposed to supposed to be their mother and sister.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I'm enjoying this all and all but it is pretty damn obvious that the 'roomate' and 'landlady' of the MC and his friend where supposed to supposed to be their mother and sister.
Just use the incest patch from lewdpatcher which can be found in the OP in the main game thread and then you have mom and sister in the game instead of landlady and roommate, who are censored in this way because of patreon.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
ShaddyModda Hello, Shaddy, thank you for all of your work on mods and games! Would you mind if I continued this mod while you're keeping it on hold?
Yeah, I had reached this game on my list, and last night, got caught up with what was redone on Chapter 3, so was wondering what I would do myself, so maybe I will use your mod to do more of chapter 3, hold off on playing more when they release chapter 8, but return to it when they redo chapter 4 next. Yeah, not a fan of how the Dev is doing this myself.

Reactions: ShaddyGames