johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1601310071405.png

Hey guys, It's another preview time!
Actually this scene with Faith is finished already and there'll be 5 animations with her this time. Speaking about animation part, I've already posed a huge animation with a secret girl and it promises to be good... at least judging by its preview lol. The next steps are to pose the dinner scene with Ann and get to final scene with Megan ;-). They'll be huge and require some time to finish but in order to save some time, I'll start coding while the last bits are being rendered. And that's the plan actually: finish the current scene and these two last ones and we're ready to go!
As for the current number of finished visuals: we have 282 still renders, 15 animations ATM.

Stay tuned guys, we'll meet again soon!

1601310138304.png

A bit of foreplay before the action can't hurt, right?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1601918319125.png

Hey guys!
Sorry that today's posts are published a bit later than usual, I just had to deal with a few things IRL.
Well, to start with, I think these will be the last previews for this release!
I'm currently halfway through the last scene and oh my, it'll be big! I've already made three animations for it and it's only the beginning! Megan will show everything she's capable of, you can trust me here ;)
I'm planning to finish posing it today-tomorrow and spend the rest of the week rendering everything and writing the code. It shouldn't take too long.
Anyways, the episode is almost here so now, do stay tuned!

1601918356900.png

You can argue with me but I think the scene got 100x hotter! And you'll check it out yourself really soon!

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
View attachment 846192

Hey guys!
Sorry that today's posts are published a bit later than usual, I just had to deal with a few things IRL.
Well, to start with, I think these will be the last previews for this release!
I'm currently halfway through the last scene and oh my, it'll be big! I've already made three animations for it and it's only the beginning! Megan will show everything she's capable of, you can trust me here ;)
I'm planning to finish posing it today-tomorrow and spend the rest of the week rendering everything and writing the code. It shouldn't take too long.
Anyways, the episode is almost here so now, do stay tuned!

View attachment 846194

You can argue with me but I think the scene got 100x hotter! And you'll check it out yourself really soon!
It would be better to do much hotter scene in the public toilet. For example show Megan without underwear when she sits on MC's knees and make her rub.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1602520994749.png

Hey guys!
It'll be a short devlog, just want to let you know that everything is posed and I'm working on the code now. I've been finishing animations for the whole week and only two of them are left to render!
The release will be out on Wednesday-Thursday approximately, I'll post the schedule as usual in a few days. Oh... the chapter turned out to be a big one, and its content shouldn't leave you disappointed:p
Talk to you soon!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP7CH1SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 18.01.2021 (EP7CH1SE)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes