Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
To the Dev !!!!!
Just courious, is this version (Ep2Ch2) good to go at the end of ep 6 OR will new version 7 continue, where this version ended (end of version Ep 2Ch2 ) ?????:rolleyes:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To the Dev !!!!!
Just courious, is this version (Ep2Ch2) good to go at the end of ep 6 OR will new version 7 continue, where this version ended (end of version Ep 2Ch2 ) ?????:rolleyes:
New episode 7 will directly continue from end of chapter 6. Remake is just a remake of chapter 1 and 2 graphically mainly and some extra animations, not a remake of whole game. Keep your save from end of remake 2.2 though for when episode 3 will be remade after the new episode 7.

Remember this is a remaster of the old outdated/worse early graphics when dev did not have a good enough card yet, not a remake of the whole game and underlying coding or UI.

Reactions: Boring Games

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
New episode 7 will directly continue from end of chapter 6. Remake is just a remake of chapter 1 and 2 graphically mainly and some extra animations, not a remake of whole game. Keep your save from end of remake 2.2 though for when episode 3 will be remade after the new episode 7.

Remember this is a remaster of the old outdated/worse early graphics when dev did not have a good enough card yet, not a remake of the whole game and underlying coding or UI.
So we play 2 games at the same time, old and remake ???? Imho, that sounds stupid !!!! :oops:

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
It's 2020 and people still haven't learned put Google Drive links so that everyone can download the game without any limits at top speed... Is it really that hard?

Reactions: Max1276 and _Maou_

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Hi Bobber. Here you can find the original game SU&D and the Halloween special. Both, if you enjoy a particular fetish ;), need a patch.
So, the biggest one is the game that is still in develop, the smaller one is a special episode that is finished.
Enjoy!
Still a mess as the header is just for the special and we have no idea if patches or mods are up to date or which one they go to. So, yeah, no.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just tried the game for the first time and it is awesome. Just one question, and please don't hate me, are there any plans for ntr content? I was reading the thread and from what I understand some scenes that could be considered ntr were removed? I am not a fan of ntr so I am just curious to know if there are still some plans on adding that to the game and if so is it avoidable?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just tried the game for the first time and it is awesome. Just one question, and please don't hate me, are there any plans for ntr content? I was reading the thread and from what I understand some scenes that could be considered ntr were removed? I am not a fan of ntr so I am just curious to know if there are still some plans on adding that to the game and if so is it avoidable?
No, the dev did away with the NTR that was originally in the game I doubt it will be re-added into the game but in any case, it was avoidable.

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes