Mod Ren'Py Shut Up and Dance - Multi-Mod [Ep.6 RE SE] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I'm from Ukraine, so yeah... if you're interested.
Hopefully, I can get my PC parts tomorrow and get a new monitor. I'll update the mod as soon as I can, but it can take a bit.
I'm sorry for your circumstances, over here we have both Russians and Ukrainians protesting side by side outside the Russian embassy.

Aurochs

May 18, 2018
I'm from Ukraine, so yeah... if you're interested.
Hopefully, I can get my PC parts tomorrow and get a new monitor. I'll update the mod as soon as I can, but it can take a bit.
I don't at all intend to make light of current events; this is some heinous, criminal, evil-in-the-truest-sense-of-the-word type of shit that the people of Ukraine, Russia and the world are experiencing or bearing witness to at the moment. You and your countrymen are in our thoughts, and all around the world we are pushing our governments to move their asses and do whatever we can to help you all stand against that fucking madman.

All that said... best excuse for delayed updates I've ever heard. 10 out of 10, would let it slide again.

alcapone847

Dec 16, 2017
Here in America, it's easy to see these things as happening far away and disconnected from our lives. It's times like this when the consequences of world events really impact all our lives, like when we have to wait for a cheat mod for an adult game. </sarcasm> Stay safe and know that Windy City is marching in the streets in support of Ukraine every day.

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017

Overview:
The mods adds an in-game walkthrough, provides an option to follow multiple paths at once, and adds some UI/renaming options.​

Updated: 2021-11-16
Game/Creator: Shut Up and Dance / Boring Games - - - -
Modder: LightmanP -
Mod Version: Ep.8 Special
Game Version: Ep.8 Special
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Credit and thanks to ShaddyModda for his original mod for this game.
can you update the mod please .

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote