Mod Ren'Py Shut Up and Dance - Multi-Mod [Ep.6 RE SE] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is now updated on my in early access. I will add it to the OP 24h after the game's updated here (on Latest Updates). Enjoy!

Changelog:
  • Mod updated to Ep4. Ch.2 RE.
  • Added a gallery unlock button.
  • Added an option to use keyboard numbers for menu choices.
I was struggling with an efficient way to unlock scenes, turns out the game's Ren'Py version is from 2019 and didn't have the stuff I was trying to use :p
These old Ren'Py versions will be the death of me...

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Gallery may through out errors in the non-special version, will check it in the morning. You can remove gallery_unlock.rpy and .rpyc from inside mod_additions folder if that's the case

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Can't wait until tomorrow for this to be updated as i'm guessing this won't work on tonight's update of the game :)

Reactions: Fzoner95

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Can't wait until tomorrow for this to be updated as i'm guessing this won't work on tonight's update of the game :)
In fact, I couldn't find any new content in any of the scripts that the mod overwrites.
I don't really have any idea why that is, but apart from the changes in walkthrough etc, there are no new lines in the scripts.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
In fact, I couldn't find any new content in any of the scripts that the mod overwrites.
I don't really have any idea why that is, but apart from the changes in walkthrough etc, there are no new lines in the scripts.
The old mod will not work correctly with the new update. You may see some similar lines since it's the rework of the content, but there are a ton of changes in the script of Ch. 4.

Reactions: JohnJG and doujin1

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The old mod will not work correctly with the new update. You may see some similar lines since it's the rework of the content, but there are a ton of changes in the script of Ch. 4.
Hey LightmanP,
when do you plan to update the thread? I'm just wondering, because it's already 3 days and normally you are able to update your threads within the 24h or 2 days. Waiting patiently. And thank you for your mods. I like and appreciate them.

Reactions: LightmanP

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Hey LightmanP,
when do you plan to update the thread? I'm just wondering, because it's already 3 days and normally you are able to update your threads within the 24h or 2 days. Waiting patiently. And thank you for your mods. I like and appreciate them.
Since he stated above that he will update this thread 24 hours after the update of the main VN here on the page that means 8 more hours.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Made a small update to the mod. For those playing Ch 4 and onwards everything is fine with the mod, but since it was based on the Special version, there were some issues in Ch. 2 and 3. Redownload if you encounter them. There are optional files in the mod for the Special version (the compressed one posted in game thread is Special).

View attachment 1842288

Anyone else having this problem during this scene? View attachment 1842288
^

Reactions: Fzoner95

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Made a small update to the mod. For those playing Ch 4 and onwards everything is fine with the mod, but since it was based on the Special version, there were some issues in Ch. 2 and 3. Redownload if you encounter them. There are optional files in the mod for the Special version (the compressed one posted in game thread is Special).

^
Redownload what? the game or the mod? Cuz I did redownload the new updated mod and still get that same issue with that scene

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Redownload what? the game or the mod? Cuz I did redownload the new updated mod and still get that same issue with that scene
I just made the update to fix that 5 min ago, did you download the mod after?

Reactions: doujin1

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
I just made the update to fix that 5 min ago, did you download the mod after?
Screenshot (145).png

This happens when I try to watch anything on the gallery....game just starts from the beginning the moment I click on a character name in the gallery

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote