Mod Ren'Py Shut Up and Dance - Multi-Mod [Ep.6 RE SE] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 17, 2022
Is there someway to not have to see ALL the alternate scenes? It's good for some scenes but I picked a certain route for a reason too.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Is there someway to not have to see ALL the alternate scenes? It's good for some scenes but I picked a certain route for a reason too.
I'll probably make it optional later. It's only for the first few episodes and not really a 'route', just lesser variations of scenes.

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
There is a bug in episode3Ch2.rpy line 1306 1393:

if j_trouble:
jump mod_ep3_continue

If you never told Jake about your powers(or refused to use them the first time) and then hid in the closet after the party, affter the faith scene in in episode3Ch2 it will be treated as if you had told Jake about your powers and used them to make faith naked around him.#

Replacing it with this should fix it

if j_trouble and j_secret and j_suspect < 1:
jump mod_ep3_continue

Last edited:
Reactions: LightmanP

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
There is a bug in episode3Ch2.rpy line 1306:

if j_trouble:
jump mod_ep3_continue

If you never told Jake about your powers(or refused to use them the first time) and then hid in the closet after the party, affter the faith scene in in episode3Ch2 it will be treated as if you had told Jake about your powers and used them to make faith naked around him.#

Replacing it with this should fix it

if j_trouble and j_secret and j_suspect < 1:
jump mod_ep3_continue
1705747103409.png
I searched for that line but it's at line 1393, the 1306's line is like below:
1705747155875.png
we should change the line 1393 right?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod (Ep. 6RE Special) is now updated on in early access. I will update it here 24h after the game is updated on Latest Updates.
  • Added a choice to show scene variations in the first few episodes instead of showing them automatically
  • Minor fixes (game bugfix included)

Last edited:

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
The mod (Ep. 6RE Special) is now updated on in early access. I will update it here 24h after the game is updated on Latest Updates.
  • Added a choice to show scene variations in the first few episodes instead of showing them automatically
  • Minor fixes (game bugfix included)
Nice! Fast as usual

Reactions: LightmanP

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hi...someone know what happen next after that incident in that garage where appear that dumbass Charlie and Jake stole our pills? i was hope in this update will know what will happen next and more, but seem not

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Updated mod has been added :)

Question for those who are on both Megan paths: would you like to have a small notification (top-left) indicating the path of a scene at the start? It's usually understandable a bit into it, but I wonder if it'd be good to know/expect it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Somnus

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Updated mod has been added :)

Question for those who are on both Megan paths: would you like to have a small notification (top-left) indicating the path of a scene at the start? It's usually understandable a bit into it, but I wonder if it'd be good to know/expect it.

i don t see nothin, i am on both path Megan and Sarah + i dont see what come next after that incident with Charlie and Jackie, i already write this up before.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote